Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
Ferreira: Zamalek’s goalkeeping trio can play in Europe
Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira said that his team have three goalkeepers who are good enough to play in the European leagues thanks to the club’s goalkeeping coach Ayman Taher.
Zamalek arrived back in Cairo after defeating Morocco’s FUS 3-2 on aggregate and qualifying for the next round of the CAF Confederation Cup.
“Ayman Taher is an excellent goalkeeping coach,” the Portuguese coach said.
Ferreira believes any of the trio would do Zamalek proud.
“Whoever plays as a goalkeeper will perform brilliantly as we have three goalkeepers who can play in Europe,” Ferreira added.
Zamalek’s three goalkeepers are Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Genesh and Mohamed Abou-Gabal, however, El-Shennawy has managed to reserve a regular spot in the team’s squad.