Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Ferreira: Zamalek’s goalkeeping trio can play in Europe
Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira said that his team have three goalkeepers who are good enough to play in the European leagues thanks to the club’s goalkeeping coach Ayman Taher.
Zamalek arrived back in Cairo after defeating Morocco’s FUS 3-2 on aggregate and qualifying for the next round of the CAF Confederation Cup.
“Ayman Taher is an excellent goalkeeping coach,” the Portuguese coach said.
Ferreira believes any of the trio would do Zamalek proud.
“Whoever plays as a goalkeeper will perform brilliantly as we have three goalkeepers who can play in Europe,” Ferreira added.
Zamalek’s three goalkeepers are Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Genesh and Mohamed Abou-Gabal, however, El-Shennawy has managed to reserve a regular spot in the team’s squad.