Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Adam El-Abd’s Bury, Bristol City promoted
The Egypt international has played a key role in Bury FC’s road to promotion this season having started a majority of his team’s games in the Football League Two. El-Abd has contributed to his team’s 13th win out of the last 16 games in Bury’s 1-0 win over Tranmere Rovers this past Saturday. With that win, Bury FC guaranteed automatic promotion to Football League One. Bury FC came in 3rd place with 85 points.
On the other hand, in the southern part of England, Bristol City have also been promoted to the Football League Championship. Bristol City showed dominance in their last game of the season in an 8-2 home win over Walsall to top the Football League One with 99 points, eight points clear of second place Milton Keynes Dons.
It is not yet clear whether Adam El-Abd will move to Bury FC on a permanent deal or return to Bristol City.