KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Adam El-Abd’s Bury, Bristol City promoted
The Egypt international has played a key role in Bury FC’s road to promotion this season having started a majority of his team’s games in the Football League Two. El-Abd has contributed to his team’s 13th win out of the last 16 games in Bury’s 1-0 win over Tranmere Rovers this past Saturday. With that win, Bury FC guaranteed automatic promotion to Football League One. Bury FC came in 3rd place with 85 points.
On the other hand, in the southern part of England, Bristol City have also been promoted to the Football League Championship. Bristol City showed dominance in their last game of the season in an 8-2 home win over Walsall to top the Football League One with 99 points, eight points clear of second place Milton Keynes Dons.
It is not yet clear whether Adam El-Abd will move to Bury FC on a permanent deal or return to Bristol City.