Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Adam El-Abd’s Bury, Bristol City promoted
The Egypt international has played a key role in Bury FC’s road to promotion this season having started a majority of his team’s games in the Football League Two. El-Abd has contributed to his team’s 13th win out of the last 16 games in Bury’s 1-0 win over Tranmere Rovers this past Saturday. With that win, Bury FC guaranteed automatic promotion to Football League One. Bury FC came in 3rd place with 85 points.
On the other hand, in the southern part of England, Bristol City have also been promoted to the Football League Championship. Bristol City showed dominance in their last game of the season in an 8-2 home win over Walsall to top the Football League One with 99 points, eight points clear of second place Milton Keynes Dons.
It is not yet clear whether Adam El-Abd will move to Bury FC on a permanent deal or return to Bristol City.