Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Mortada Mansour: Al Ahly are a strong team
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour praised his opponent Al Ahly despite their poor results in the Egyptian Premier League and their recent elimination from the CAF Champions League.
Mansour admitted that Al Ahly are a very strong team that have several key players to the Egyptian National team.
“They have superstars as Sherif Ekramy, Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Walid Soliman,’Trezeguet’ and Emad Meteb in addition to Hussein El-Sayed and Bassem Ali,” Mansour added.
Zamalek president believes that Al Ahly failed to qualify to the next round of the CAF Champions League due to the pressure that was put on the players by their fans in their training session prior to Moghreb Tetouan game.
“How can the team perform well after the players were threatened by the fans?” Mansour said.
“I am very happy for him as he is professional and we were friends during the school days,” Mansour added.