Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Mortada Mansour: Al Ahly are a strong team
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour praised his opponent Al Ahly despite their poor results in the Egyptian Premier League and their recent elimination from the CAF Champions League.
Mansour admitted that Al Ahly are a very strong team that have several key players to the Egyptian National team.
“They have superstars as Sherif Ekramy, Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Walid Soliman,’Trezeguet’ and Emad Meteb in addition to Hussein El-Sayed and Bassem Ali,” Mansour added.
Zamalek president believes that Al Ahly failed to qualify to the next round of the CAF Champions League due to the pressure that was put on the players by their fans in their training session prior to Moghreb Tetouan game.
“How can the team perform well after the players were threatened by the fans?” Mansour said.
“I am very happy for him as he is professional and we were friends during the school days,” Mansour added.