AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Mortada Mansour: Al Ahly are a strong team
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour praised his opponent Al Ahly despite their poor results in the Egyptian Premier League and their recent elimination from the CAF Champions League.
Mansour admitted that Al Ahly are a very strong team that have several key players to the Egyptian National team.
“They have superstars as Sherif Ekramy, Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Walid Soliman,’Trezeguet’ and Emad Meteb in addition to Hussein El-Sayed and Bassem Ali,” Mansour added.
Zamalek president believes that Al Ahly failed to qualify to the next round of the CAF Champions League due to the pressure that was put on the players by their fans in their training session prior to Moghreb Tetouan game.
“How can the team perform well after the players were threatened by the fans?” Mansour said.
“I am very happy for him as he is professional and we were friends during the school days,” Mansour added.