Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Smouha: Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek off limits
Smouha Chairman Mohamed Farag Amer has assured that Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek will stay with the Alexandrian club till his contract runs out by the end of next season denying that the player signed a contract with another club, namely Zamalek.
These comments come in reply to the report from presenter Ahmed Shobeir who said that Abdel-Khalek has signed for Zamalek in the past few days as he met with one of the board members.
“If the player signs for another club, this subjects him to penalties according to the regulations. I also decided to prohibit some of the players’ agents form entering the club” Amer said to Filgoal.
The club’s chairman said that the team have two main goals, which is to enhance their position in the Egyptian Premier League and to continue being Egypt’s only representative in the CAF Champions League.
“ّIbrahim is one of the main players in the team and we’ll need his services next season. There is no way that we would think about selling him to another team,” Amer confirmed.
Smouha sits 16th in the league with 16 points slipping into the relegation zone. The team also managed to qualify for the group stages in the CAF Champions League this season for the first time in their history.