Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad to face Al-Ragaa
The squad saw the return of Zamalek star Ayman Hefny, as well as the inclusion of Egypt international Ahmed El-Shennawy who suffered from a bruised knee.
On there other hand, Abdoulaye Cisse and Khaled Kamar were left out from the squad. Kamar was also omitted from the squad that traveled to Morocco during Zamalek’s 2-3 victory over Fath Union Sport.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Mohamed Koffi, Islam Gamal, Omar Gaber, Ahmed Samir, Hamada Tolba, Hazem Emam.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Moruf Yusuf, Mostafa Fathy, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Shaaban, Ayman Hefny, Ahmed Eid.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Ali.
Zamalek have 57 points from 24 games tied with their fierce contenders ENPPI who played three more games than the Whites. On the other side of the table, Al-Ragaa are fighting relegation having collected 24 points from 26 games.
Game kicks-off on Thursday, 7th of May at 18:00 Egypt time.