Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad to face Al-Ragaa
The squad saw the return of Zamalek star Ayman Hefny, as well as the inclusion of Egypt international Ahmed El-Shennawy who suffered from a bruised knee.
On there other hand, Abdoulaye Cisse and Khaled Kamar were left out from the squad. Kamar was also omitted from the squad that traveled to Morocco during Zamalek’s 2-3 victory over Fath Union Sport.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Mohamed Koffi, Islam Gamal, Omar Gaber, Ahmed Samir, Hamada Tolba, Hazem Emam.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Moruf Yusuf, Mostafa Fathy, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Shaaban, Ayman Hefny, Ahmed Eid.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Ali.
Zamalek have 57 points from 24 games tied with their fierce contenders ENPPI who played three more games than the Whites. On the other side of the table, Al-Ragaa are fighting relegation having collected 24 points from 26 games.
Game kicks-off on Thursday, 7th of May at 18:00 Egypt time.