Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Hossam Hassan: Managing Al Ahly is an Honour
Ittihad of Alexandria’s head coach Hossam Hassan says that he is ready to manage his former club, Al Ahly, if he is asked to do so. Following the sacking of Juan Carlos Garrido, Hossam Hassan revealed that he’s ready to return to his former club whenever he’s asked to.
“I stayed Al Ahly in 1992 to support them with the financial crisis, refusing to join any Spanish or Italian side because of Saleh Selim and Al Ahly fans,” he told Sada El Balad TV.
He stated that the reason behind his love to the Red Devils is that he played for them when he was thirteen.
“The same thing happened with Zamalek when I left the Jordanian national team to come back to Zamalek. Some people labelled this action as a failure, but it was done out of love for Zamalek,” he added.
Hossam Hassan ended his words asking the Egyptian fans to forget whatever happened from the twins, Hossam and Ibrahim, asking everyone to forget their past when determining their future.