Ghana national team manager Avram Grant has spoken ahead of their 2017...
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
Hossam Hassan: Managing Al Ahly is an Honour
Ittihad of Alexandria’s head coach Hossam Hassan says that he is ready to manage his former club, Al Ahly, if he is asked to do so. Following the sacking of Juan Carlos Garrido, Hossam Hassan revealed that he’s ready to return to his former club whenever he’s asked to.
“I stayed Al Ahly in 1992 to support them with the financial crisis, refusing to join any Spanish or Italian side because of Saleh Selim and Al Ahly fans,” he told Sada El Balad TV.
He stated that the reason behind his love to the Red Devils is that he played for them when he was thirteen.
“The same thing happened with Zamalek when I left the Jordanian national team to come back to Zamalek. Some people labelled this action as a failure, but it was done out of love for Zamalek,” he added.
Hossam Hassan ended his words asking the Egyptian fans to forget whatever happened from the twins, Hossam and Ibrahim, asking everyone to forget their past when determining their future.