Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Hossam Hassan: Managing Al Ahly is an Honour
Ittihad of Alexandria’s head coach Hossam Hassan says that he is ready to manage his former club, Al Ahly, if he is asked to do so. Following the sacking of Juan Carlos Garrido, Hossam Hassan revealed that he’s ready to return to his former club whenever he’s asked to.
“I stayed Al Ahly in 1992 to support them with the financial crisis, refusing to join any Spanish or Italian side because of Saleh Selim and Al Ahly fans,” he told Sada El Balad TV.
He stated that the reason behind his love to the Red Devils is that he played for them when he was thirteen.
“The same thing happened with Zamalek when I left the Jordanian national team to come back to Zamalek. Some people labelled this action as a failure, but it was done out of love for Zamalek,” he added.
Hossam Hassan ended his words asking the Egyptian fans to forget whatever happened from the twins, Hossam and Ibrahim, asking everyone to forget their past when determining their future.