Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Hossam Hassan: Managing Al Ahly is an Honour
Ittihad of Alexandria’s head coach Hossam Hassan says that he is ready to manage his former club, Al Ahly, if he is asked to do so. Following the sacking of Juan Carlos Garrido, Hossam Hassan revealed that he’s ready to return to his former club whenever he’s asked to.
“I stayed Al Ahly in 1992 to support them with the financial crisis, refusing to join any Spanish or Italian side because of Saleh Selim and Al Ahly fans,” he told Sada El Balad TV.
He stated that the reason behind his love to the Red Devils is that he played for them when he was thirteen.
“The same thing happened with Zamalek when I left the Jordanian national team to come back to Zamalek. Some people labelled this action as a failure, but it was done out of love for Zamalek,” he added.
Hossam Hassan ended his words asking the Egyptian fans to forget whatever happened from the twins, Hossam and Ibrahim, asking everyone to forget their past when determining their future.