Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Juan Carlos Garrido sends message to Al Ahly fans
The Spanish coach started his letter by sending a message of appreciation to the club, the fans, and his former players.
“It has been a source of pride to coach the club with the most international titles in the whole world,” he said.
“One can only understand the greatness of Al Ahly by living it from within, working on a daily basis at such a unique club, and feeling the backing of its more than 60 million fans,” added Garrido.
The Spanish tactician then mentioned that he and his family felt very comfortable living in Egypt, and that he encourages everyone to visit the country.
“Those two titles were my small token of appreciation to the fans for the affection they have shown me all this time,” he added
He concluded his heartwarming message by: “Our paths separate, but Al Ahly and their fans will always be in my heart. I feel very proud to be a part of the history of this club.”