Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Juan Carlos Garrido sends message to Al Ahly fans
The Spanish coach started his letter by sending a message of appreciation to the club, the fans, and his former players.
“It has been a source of pride to coach the club with the most international titles in the whole world,” he said.
“One can only understand the greatness of Al Ahly by living it from within, working on a daily basis at such a unique club, and feeling the backing of its more than 60 million fans,” added Garrido.
The Spanish tactician then mentioned that he and his family felt very comfortable living in Egypt, and that he encourages everyone to visit the country.
“Those two titles were my small token of appreciation to the fans for the affection they have shown me all this time,” he added
He concluded his heartwarming message by: “Our paths separate, but Al Ahly and their fans will always be in my heart. I feel very proud to be a part of the history of this club.”