Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
Juan Carlos Garrido sends message to Al Ahly fans
The Spanish coach started his letter by sending a message of appreciation to the club, the fans, and his former players.
“It has been a source of pride to coach the club with the most international titles in the whole world,” he said.
“One can only understand the greatness of Al Ahly by living it from within, working on a daily basis at such a unique club, and feeling the backing of its more than 60 million fans,” added Garrido.
The Spanish tactician then mentioned that he and his family felt very comfortable living in Egypt, and that he encourages everyone to visit the country.
“Those two titles were my small token of appreciation to the fans for the affection they have shown me all this time,” he added
He concluded his heartwarming message by: “Our paths separate, but Al Ahly and their fans will always be in my heart. I feel very proud to be a part of the history of this club.”