Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Juan Carlos Garrido sends message to Al Ahly fans
The Spanish coach started his letter by sending a message of appreciation to the club, the fans, and his former players.
“It has been a source of pride to coach the club with the most international titles in the whole world,” he said.
“One can only understand the greatness of Al Ahly by living it from within, working on a daily basis at such a unique club, and feeling the backing of its more than 60 million fans,” added Garrido.
The Spanish tactician then mentioned that he and his family felt very comfortable living in Egypt, and that he encourages everyone to visit the country.
“Those two titles were my small token of appreciation to the fans for the affection they have shown me all this time,” he added
He concluded his heartwarming message by: “Our paths separate, but Al Ahly and their fans will always be in my heart. I feel very proud to be a part of the history of this club.”