Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Fathi Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Tala’a El-Gaish
This is the second match for Mabrouk after he was announced as Garrido’s successor. Mabrouk won his debut 3-0 against Al-Nasr on the 7th of May to remain 11 points away from Zamalek, the league leaders.
The team’s midfielder Hendrik Helmke was included in the squad for the first time since he joined the Red Devils in January. He was called up to replace Hossam Ashour, who is out due to suspension. Defender Mohamed Naguib also returned to the squad after he recovered from injury.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mossad Awad.
Defenders: Sherif Hazem, Bassem Ali, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Mohamed Rizk, Ramadan Sobhy, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’, Momen Zakaria, Hendrik Helmke.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’.
Al Ahly currently sit in the third place with 49 points. They are expected to fight to win the game waiting for Zamalek to lose points in their next matches in hopes of decreasing the 11-point gap. Tala’a El-Gaish stand in the 10th place with 36 points.