ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Hosni Abd-Rabo yet to receive his dues from Al-Nasr
Nasr Azzam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s Lawyer, confirmed that the Saudi Arabian team received a final warning to pay $500,000 (approximately 3,800,000 Egyptian Pounds) which are due to the player since his time with the club.
Azzam said that the 12th clause in FIFA’s registration rules states that the club should pay any player’s dues 10 days after FIFA’s decision, and if they fail to meet the deadline, the club will be banned from registering players and points will be deducted afterwards.
“This clause was applied for the first time in April 2015,” Azzam explained.
“The club will not receive their international license because FIFA do not allow any club to participate in the Asian Championships while owing money to any side,” he concluded.
Hosni Abd-Rabo currently plays for his boyhood club, Ismaily, who are 6 points above the relegation zone in the Egyptian Premier League.