Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
Hosni Abd-Rabo yet to receive his dues from Al-Nasr
Nasr Azzam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s Lawyer, confirmed that the Saudi Arabian team received a final warning to pay $500,000 (approximately 3,800,000 Egyptian Pounds) which are due to the player since his time with the club.
Azzam said that the 12th clause in FIFA’s registration rules states that the club should pay any player’s dues 10 days after FIFA’s decision, and if they fail to meet the deadline, the club will be banned from registering players and points will be deducted afterwards.
“This clause was applied for the first time in April 2015,” Azzam explained.
“The club will not receive their international license because FIFA do not allow any club to participate in the Asian Championships while owing money to any side,” he concluded.
Hosni Abd-Rabo currently plays for his boyhood club, Ismaily, who are 6 points above the relegation zone in the Egyptian Premier League.