Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Hosni Abd-Rabo yet to receive his dues from Al-Nasr
Nasr Azzam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s Lawyer, confirmed that the Saudi Arabian team received a final warning to pay $500,000 (approximately 3,800,000 Egyptian Pounds) which are due to the player since his time with the club.
Azzam said that the 12th clause in FIFA’s registration rules states that the club should pay any player’s dues 10 days after FIFA’s decision, and if they fail to meet the deadline, the club will be banned from registering players and points will be deducted afterwards.
“This clause was applied for the first time in April 2015,” Azzam explained.
“The club will not receive their international license because FIFA do not allow any club to participate in the Asian Championships while owing money to any side,” he concluded.
Hosni Abd-Rabo currently plays for his boyhood club, Ismaily, who are 6 points above the relegation zone in the Egyptian Premier League.