Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Hosni Abd-Rabo yet to receive his dues from Al-Nasr
Nasr Azzam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s Lawyer, confirmed that the Saudi Arabian team received a final warning to pay $500,000 (approximately 3,800,000 Egyptian Pounds) which are due to the player since his time with the club.
Azzam said that the 12th clause in FIFA’s registration rules states that the club should pay any player’s dues 10 days after FIFA’s decision, and if they fail to meet the deadline, the club will be banned from registering players and points will be deducted afterwards.
“This clause was applied for the first time in April 2015,” Azzam explained.
“The club will not receive their international license because FIFA do not allow any club to participate in the Asian Championships while owing money to any side,” he concluded.
Hosni Abd-Rabo currently plays for his boyhood club, Ismaily, who are 6 points above the relegation zone in the Egyptian Premier League.