Record eight-time champions Al Ahly will face South African outfit Bidvest Wits...
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
- Elmo ready for Hull’s training camp in Portugal
- Tunisia to play two warm-up games for Egypt encounter
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Abdel-Shafy excluded, Morsy plays full 90
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek reach Egypt Cup round of 16
- Veteran Egyptian coach Hassan Shehata confirms South Africa talks
Hosni Abd-Rabo yet to receive his dues from Al-Nasr
Nasr Azzam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s Lawyer, confirmed that the Saudi Arabian team received a final warning to pay $500,000 (approximately 3,800,000 Egyptian Pounds) which are due to the player since his time with the club.
Azzam said that the 12th clause in FIFA’s registration rules states that the club should pay any player’s dues 10 days after FIFA’s decision, and if they fail to meet the deadline, the club will be banned from registering players and points will be deducted afterwards.
“This clause was applied for the first time in April 2015,” Azzam explained.
“The club will not receive their international license because FIFA do not allow any club to participate in the Asian Championships while owing money to any side,” he concluded.
Hosni Abd-Rabo currently plays for his boyhood club, Ismaily, who are 6 points above the relegation zone in the Egyptian Premier League.