Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Smouha sign Dakhleya’s Temsah, Paulo
Paulo is the Egyptian Premier League‘s top scorer having 13 goals scored in 26 matches, while Temsah is well known for featuring heavily with the national team under former Egypt boss Bob Bradley.
Temsah and Paulo’s contract with Dakhleya will come to an end next summer which means that the Alexandrian club will sign both players for 3 seasons on a free-transfer.
“Paulo and Temsah’s transfer will benefit Smouha as the team will face strong opponents locally and continentally,” Farag stated.
“Smouha will give manager Helmy Toulan the authority to sign whoever he wants after the team’s qualification to the group stage of the CAF Champions League.”