Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Smouha sign Dakhleya’s Temsah, Paulo
Paulo is the Egyptian Premier League‘s top scorer having 13 goals scored in 26 matches, while Temsah is well known for featuring heavily with the national team under former Egypt boss Bob Bradley.
Temsah and Paulo’s contract with Dakhleya will come to an end next summer which means that the Alexandrian club will sign both players for 3 seasons on a free-transfer.
“Paulo and Temsah’s transfer will benefit Smouha as the team will face strong opponents locally and continentally,” Farag stated.
“Smouha will give manager Helmy Toulan the authority to sign whoever he wants after the team’s qualification to the group stage of the CAF Champions League.”