Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
ENPPI: Gomaa and Kahraba not for sale
ENPPI football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed confirmed that the duo Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Saleh Gomaa will not move to Al Ahly or Zamalek.
Kahraba joined Swiss club Grasshopper Zurich on a six-month loan that ended in January, while Gomaa signed a similar loan deal to join CD Nacional.
ENPPI’s football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed, however, asserted that Zamalek officials did not negotiate with the club to acquire the services of the young duo.
“The rumors suggesting that Zamalek are negotiating with ENPPI for acquiring the services of Saleh Gomaa and Kahraba are not true at all, there are no formal negotiations or even verbal ones,” Abdel-Nasser said.
He also continued to rule out Al Ahly rumors, confirming that the two players won’t play to any Egyptian club except ENPPI.
“The duo won’t leave ENPPI unless they sign to a European team, especially as the Portuguese club CD National are willing to sign Gomaa permanently,” he concluded.