Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
ENPPI: Gomaa and Kahraba not for sale
ENPPI football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed confirmed that the duo Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Saleh Gomaa will not move to Al Ahly or Zamalek.
Kahraba joined Swiss club Grasshopper Zurich on a six-month loan that ended in January, while Gomaa signed a similar loan deal to join CD Nacional.
Since then, several reports have linked Gomaa and ‘Kahraba’ with rumors of a move to one of the Egyptian giants, Al Ahly and Zamalek.
ENPPI’s football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed, however, asserted that Zamalek officials did not negotiate with the club to acquire the services of the young duo.
“The rumors suggesting that Zamalek are negotiating with ENPPI for acquiring the services of Saleh Gomaa and Kahraba are not true at all, there are no formal negotiations or even verbal ones,” Abdel-Nasser said.
He also continued to rule out Al Ahly rumors, confirming that the two players won’t play to any Egyptian club except ENPPI.
“The duo won’t leave ENPPI unless they sign to a European team, especially as the Portuguese club CD National are willing to sign Gomaa permanently,” he concluded.