KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
ENPPI: Gomaa and Kahraba not for sale
ENPPI football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed confirmed that the duo Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Saleh Gomaa will not move to Al Ahly or Zamalek.
Kahraba joined Swiss club Grasshopper Zurich on a six-month loan that ended in January, while Gomaa signed a similar loan deal to join CD Nacional.
Since then, several reports have linked Gomaa and ‘Kahraba’ with rumors of a move to one of the Egyptian giants, Al Ahly and Zamalek.
ENPPI’s football director Abdel-Nasser Mohamed, however, asserted that Zamalek officials did not negotiate with the club to acquire the services of the young duo.
“The rumors suggesting that Zamalek are negotiating with ENPPI for acquiring the services of Saleh Gomaa and Kahraba are not true at all, there are no formal negotiations or even verbal ones,” Abdel-Nasser said.
He also continued to rule out Al Ahly rumors, confirming that the two players won’t play to any Egyptian club except ENPPI.
“The duo won’t leave ENPPI unless they sign to a European team, especially as the Portuguese club CD National are willing to sign Gomaa permanently,” he concluded.