Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Mabrouk: I would like to see Al Ahly play like Barcelona
New appointed Al Ahly manager, Fathy Mabrouk complimented his players team work and skills after a 4-0 win over Tala’a El-Gaish.
“The players have great skills and I hope the team plays like Barcelona in the next period,” Mabrouk commented on the radio.
“Al Ahly’s players restored the red t-shirt’s spirit in the last two matches beating Al-Nasr and Tala’a El-Geish,” said Mabrouk.
Al Ahy are still in the third place with 52 points behind ENPPI in second place with 57 points and Zamalek on top of the league with 60 points.