Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Dakhleya
Al Ahly will face Dakhleya in the 30th round of the league, which marks Mabrouk’s third game in charge of the Red Devils.
Al Ahly squad list has witnessed the exclusion of Hossam Ashour due to fatigue. Walid Soliman and Mohamed Hany also continued to be left out of the team’s squad due to injury.
Islam Roushdy and Saladin Said, however, were not included in the squad due to technical reasons, while Sherif Hazem is out due to suspension after accumulating 3 yellow cards.
The team’s goalkeeper Abdel-Kafi Ragab replaced Mossad Awad in the squad list, after the latter has felt shoulder pain during the last training session. Midfielder Karim Bambo has also returned to the squad for the first time under Mabrouk’s leadership.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Abdel-Kafi Ragab.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Mohamed Rizk, Ramadan Sobhy, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’, Momen Zakaria, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’.