Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Dakhleya
Al Ahly will face Dakhleya in the 30th round of the league, which marks Mabrouk’s third game in charge of the Red Devils.
Al Ahly squad list has witnessed the exclusion of Hossam Ashour due to fatigue. Walid Soliman and Mohamed Hany also continued to be left out of the team’s squad due to injury.
Islam Roushdy and Saladin Said, however, were not included in the squad due to technical reasons, while Sherif Hazem is out due to suspension after accumulating 3 yellow cards.
The team’s goalkeeper Abdel-Kafi Ragab replaced Mossad Awad in the squad list, after the latter has felt shoulder pain during the last training session. Midfielder Karim Bambo has also returned to the squad for the first time under Mabrouk’s leadership.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Abdel-Kafi Ragab.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Mohamed Rizk, Ramadan Sobhy, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’, Momen Zakaria, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’.