Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Dakhleya
Al Ahly squad list has witnessed the exclusion of Hossam Ashour due to fatigue. Walid Soliman and Mohamed Hany also continued to be left out of the team’s squad due to injury.
Islam Roushdy and Saladin Said, however, were not included in the squad due to technical reasons, while Sherif Hazem is out due to suspension after accumulating 3 yellow cards.
The team’s goalkeeper Abdel-Kafi Ragab replaced Mossad Awad in the squad list, after the latter has felt shoulder pain during the last training session. Midfielder Karim Bambo has also returned to the squad for the first time under Mabrouk’s leadership.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Abdel-Kafi Ragab.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Mohamed Rizk, Ramadan Sobhy, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’, Momen Zakaria, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’.