Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Smouha sign Al Masry’s Ahmed Daouda
Smouha have managed to sign Al Masry’s striker Ahmed Daouda on a 3-year deal in hopes of boosting the attacking options of the Alexandrian team.
Daouda will join Smouha on a free transfer in the summer as his contract with the Port Said side Al Masry will expire at the end of the Egyptian Premier League current season.
Earlier this month, Smouha have signed Ahmed Temsah and Hossam Salama “Paolo” from Dakhleya for 3 seasons on a free transfer.
In addition, the club have signed Ittihad of Alexandria midfielder Hossam Hassan and he is set to join the team next season.
Amer has previously announced that Smouha will give Toulan the authority to sign whoever he wants after the team’s qualification to the group stage of the CAF Champions League for the first time in their history.
Despite the team’s achievement in the African championship, the Alexandria-based club are suffering in the Egyptian Premier League as they currently sit 16 in the league table, which put them in the relegation zone.
The club’s chairman has previously said that the team have two main goals, which is to enhance their position in the Egyptian Premier League and to continue being Egypt’s only representative in the CAF Champions League.