Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Smouha sign Al Masry’s Ahmed Daouda
Smouha have managed to sign Al Masry’s striker Ahmed Daouda on a 3-year deal in hopes of boosting the attacking options of the Alexandrian team.
Daouda will join Smouha on a free transfer in the summer as his contract with the Port Said side Al Masry will expire at the end of the Egyptian Premier League current season.
Earlier this month, Smouha have signed Ahmed Temsah and Hossam Salama “Paolo” from Dakhleya for 3 seasons on a free transfer.
In addition, the club have signed Ittihad of Alexandria midfielder Hossam Hassan and he is set to join the team next season.
Amer has previously announced that Smouha will give Toulan the authority to sign whoever he wants after the team’s qualification to the group stage of the CAF Champions League for the first time in their history.
Smouha are Egypt’s only representatives in the CAF Champions League after Al Ahly’s failure to qualify to the next stage.
Despite the team’s achievement in the African championship, the Alexandria-based club are suffering in the Egyptian Premier League as they currently sit 16 in the league table, which put them in the relegation zone.
The club’s chairman has previously said that the team have two main goals, which is to enhance their position in the Egyptian Premier League and to continue being Egypt’s only representative in the CAF Champions League.