Pharaohs U-20 coach Metemed Gamal has acknowledged that every Egyptian team has...
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
Smouha sign Al Masry’s Ahmed Daouda
Smouha have managed to sign Al Masry’s striker Ahmed Daouda on a 3-year deal in hopes of boosting the attacking options of the Alexandrian team.
Daouda will join Smouha on a free transfer in the summer as his contract with the Port Said side Al Masry will expire at the end of the Egyptian Premier League current season.
Earlier this month, Smouha have signed Ahmed Temsah and Hossam Salama “Paolo” from Dakhleya for 3 seasons on a free transfer.
In addition, the club have signed Ittihad of Alexandria midfielder Hossam Hassan and he is set to join the team next season.
Amer has previously announced that Smouha will give Toulan the authority to sign whoever he wants after the team’s qualification to the group stage of the CAF Champions League for the first time in their history.
Despite the team’s achievement in the African championship, the Alexandria-based club are suffering in the Egyptian Premier League as they currently sit 16 in the league table, which put them in the relegation zone.
The club’s chairman has previously said that the team have two main goals, which is to enhance their position in the Egyptian Premier League and to continue being Egypt’s only representative in the CAF Champions League.