AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Smouha sign Al Masry’s Ahmed Daouda
Smouha have managed to sign Al Masry’s striker Ahmed Daouda on a 3-year deal in hopes of boosting the attacking options of the Alexandrian team.
Daouda will join Smouha on a free transfer in the summer as his contract with the Port Said side Al Masry will expire at the end of the Egyptian Premier League current season.
Earlier this month, Smouha have signed Ahmed Temsah and Hossam Salama “Paolo” from Dakhleya for 3 seasons on a free transfer.
In addition, the club have signed Ittihad of Alexandria midfielder Hossam Hassan and he is set to join the team next season.
Amer has previously announced that Smouha will give Toulan the authority to sign whoever he wants after the team’s qualification to the group stage of the CAF Champions League for the first time in their history.
Despite the team’s achievement in the African championship, the Alexandria-based club are suffering in the Egyptian Premier League as they currently sit 16 in the league table, which put them in the relegation zone.
The club’s chairman has previously said that the team have two main goals, which is to enhance their position in the Egyptian Premier League and to continue being Egypt’s only representative in the CAF Champions League.