Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Mohamed Koffi hit with 50,000 EGP fine
Ismail Yousef had previously announced a strict rule against any comments or interviews to media in an attempt to help the players focus more on their journey to win all three titles they are competing for.
Following Zamalek’s 1-0 victory over Al Masry, the Burkina Faso international was contacted by famous TV show host Ahmed Shobeir for some post match comments.
According the player, he requested permission from Director of Football Ismail Yousef, the same person who issued the fine, to proceed with the phone call, however, he later found out that he was punished.
The 28-year-old defender contacted Mortada Mansour in order to lift the punishment.
Zamalek have won their last six games in a row, keeping a clean sheet in all six, a club record that was not achieved in 32 years.