Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Mohamed Koffi hit with 50,000 EGP fine
Ismail Yousef had previously announced a strict rule against any comments or interviews to media in an attempt to help the players focus more on their journey to win all three titles they are competing for.
Following Zamalek’s 1-0 victory over Al Masry, the Burkina Faso international was contacted by famous TV show host Ahmed Shobeir for some post match comments.
According the player, he requested permission from Director of Football Ismail Yousef, the same person who issued the fine, to proceed with the phone call, however, he later found out that he was punished.
The 28-year-old defender contacted Mortada Mansour in order to lift the punishment.
Zamalek have won their last six games in a row, keeping a clean sheet in all six, a club record that was not achieved in 32 years.