Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Updated: Momen Zakaria ruled out for the rest of the season
Al Ahly are set to miss key player, Momen Zakaria, who was injured on Wednesday during the team’s match against Dakhleya for two months.
The attacking midfielder was diagnosed with a tear in the connective muscle and will be out of action for the rest of the season according to Al Ahly’s medical staff.
Walid Soliman who was injured during the match against Moghreb Tetouan won’t be participating in the Confederations Cup match either due to injury.