Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Updated: Momen Zakaria ruled out for the rest of the season
Al Ahly are set to miss key player, Momen Zakaria, who was injured on Wednesday during the team’s match against Dakhleya for two months.
The attacking midfielder was diagnosed with a tear in the connective muscle and will be out of action for the rest of the season according to Al Ahly’s medical staff.
Walid Soliman who was injured during the match against Moghreb Tetouan won’t be participating in the Confederations Cup match either due to injury.