AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Updated: Momen Zakaria ruled out for the rest of the season
Al Ahly are set to miss key player, Momen Zakaria, who was injured on Wednesday during the team’s match against Dakhleya for two months.
The attacking midfielder was diagnosed with a tear in the connective muscle and will be out of action for the rest of the season according to Al Ahly’s medical staff.
Walid Soliman who was injured during the match against Moghreb Tetouan won’t be participating in the Confederations Cup match either due to injury.