Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Hegazy denies Al Ahly speculations
“My two consecutive cruciate ligament injuries have certainly impeded my career, but I’m currently focusing on my performances with Perugia in order to be able to participate with Fiorentina next season,” Hegazy explained.
Ahmed Hegazy added, “In case my career abroad comes to an end, I will definitely return to Ismaily as I owe the club everything since my move abroad wouldn’t have been possible without them.”
It is worth noting that Ahmed Hegazy secured a move to Fiorentina in 2012, but a series of injuries saw him lack match fitness and playing time.