Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Ismaily sign Palestinian international among four new players
Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud confirmed that the club has successfully signed four new players to strengthen for the rest of the season.
Ismaily successfully managed to secure the signatures of four players during the last few hours including the Palestinian international Abdelhamid Abuhabib and two players from Ittihad El-Senbellawein; a team that currently competes in Egypt’s third division.
“We signed the players only after the approval of our technical committee that was picked up lately,” Abou El-Soud said.
The technical committee includes five members: Ismaily’s 1st team coach Tarek Yehya, his two assistants Ashraf Khedr and Karam Gaber, in addition to two other members.
Abou El-Soud added, “We are currently negotiating with other teams to acquire the services of more players, however none of these players will be from lower divisions, as our team already lacks Premier League experience, which is why the team is currently battling relegation.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Ismaily currently lies in 9th place, six points above the relegation zone.