Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Ismaily sign Palestinian international among four new players
Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud confirmed that the club has successfully signed four new players to strengthen for the rest of the season.
Ismaily successfully managed to secure the signatures of four players during the last few hours including the Palestinian international Abdelhamid Abuhabib and two players from Ittihad El-Senbellawein; a team that currently competes in Egypt’s third division.
“We signed the players only after the approval of our technical committee that was picked up lately,” Abou El-Soud said.
The technical committee includes five members: Ismaily’s 1st team coach Tarek Yehya, his two assistants Ashraf Khedr and Karam Gaber, in addition to two other members.
Abou El-Soud added, “We are currently negotiating with other teams to acquire the services of more players, however none of these players will be from lower divisions, as our team already lacks Premier League experience, which is why the team is currently battling relegation.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Ismaily currently lies in 9th place, six points above the relegation zone.