Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Ismaily sign Palestinian international among four new players
Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud confirmed that the club has successfully signed four new players to strengthen for the rest of the season.
Ismaily successfully managed to secure the signatures of four players during the last few hours including the Palestinian international Abdelhamid Abuhabib and two players from Ittihad El-Senbellawein; a team that currently competes in Egypt’s third division.
“We signed the players only after the approval of our technical committee that was picked up lately,” Abou El-Soud said.
The technical committee includes five members: Ismaily’s 1st team coach Tarek Yehya, his two assistants Ashraf Khedr and Karam Gaber, in addition to two other members.
Abou El-Soud added, “We are currently negotiating with other teams to acquire the services of more players, however none of these players will be from lower divisions, as our team already lacks Premier League experience, which is why the team is currently battling relegation.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Ismaily currently lies in 9th place, six points above the relegation zone.