Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Ismaily sign Palestinian international among four new players
Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud confirmed that the club has successfully signed four new players to strengthen for the rest of the season.
Ismaily successfully managed to secure the signatures of four players during the last few hours including the Palestinian international Abdelhamid Abuhabib and two players from Ittihad El-Senbellawein; a team that currently competes in Egypt’s third division.
“We signed the players only after the approval of our technical committee that was picked up lately,” Abou El-Soud said.
The technical committee includes five members: Ismaily’s 1st team coach Tarek Yehya, his two assistants Ashraf Khedr and Karam Gaber, in addition to two other members.
Abou El-Soud added, “We are currently negotiating with other teams to acquire the services of more players, however none of these players will be from lower divisions, as our team already lacks Premier League experience, which is why the team is currently battling relegation.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Ismaily currently lies in 9th place, six points above the relegation zone.