Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Ismaily sign Palestinian international among four new players
Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud confirmed that the club has successfully signed four new players to strengthen for the rest of the season.
Ismaily successfully managed to secure the signatures of four players during the last few hours including the Palestinian international Abdelhamid Abuhabib and two players from Ittihad El-Senbellawein; a team that currently competes in Egypt’s third division.
“We signed the players only after the approval of our technical committee that was picked up lately,” Abou El-Soud said.
The technical committee includes five members: Ismaily’s 1st team coach Tarek Yehya, his two assistants Ashraf Khedr and Karam Gaber, in addition to two other members.
Abou El-Soud added, “We are currently negotiating with other teams to acquire the services of more players, however none of these players will be from lower divisions, as our team already lacks Premier League experience, which is why the team is currently battling relegation.”
It’s well worth mentioning that Ismaily currently lies in 9th place, six points above the relegation zone.