The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
REPORT: Ittihad Jeddah eye 38M EGP Abdel-Shafy
The Egyptian left-back joined Al Ahli Jeddah at the beginning of the current 2014-2015 season on loan, helping them win the Prince Crown Cup and top their AFC Champions League group to progress to the knockout stages.
Ittihad officials have reportedly expressed their desire in Abdel-Shafy’s services following an impressive season at their rivals, Al Ahli according to reports in Saudi Arabia.
The Cairo-based club have welcomed the transfer in the light of the strong relationship between both clubs, while Ittihad has expressed their readiness to fulfill the financial component set by Zamalek.
Zamalek’s board previously announced their intention to permanently sell Mohamed Abdel-Shafy for a fee of 60 million Egyptian Pounds ($8 million), but other sources say that Zamalek could settle for $5 million dollars, a fee estimated to be around the 38 million Egyptian Pounds mark.