Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
REPORT: Ittihad Jeddah eye 38M EGP Abdel-Shafy
The Egyptian left-back joined Al Ahli Jeddah at the beginning of the current 2014-2015 season on loan, helping them win the Prince Crown Cup and top their AFC Champions League group to progress to the knockout stages.
Ittihad officials have reportedly expressed their desire in Abdel-Shafy’s services following an impressive season at their rivals, Al Ahli according to reports in Saudi Arabia.
The Cairo-based club have welcomed the transfer in the light of the strong relationship between both clubs, while Ittihad has expressed their readiness to fulfill the financial component set by Zamalek.
Zamalek’s board previously announced their intention to permanently sell Mohamed Abdel-Shafy for a fee of 60 million Egyptian Pounds ($8 million), but other sources say that Zamalek could settle for $5 million dollars, a fee estimated to be around the 38 million Egyptian Pounds mark.