Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
REPORT: Ittihad Jeddah eye 38M EGP Abdel-Shafy
The Egyptian left-back joined Al Ahli Jeddah at the beginning of the current 2014-2015 season on loan, helping them win the Prince Crown Cup and top their AFC Champions League group to progress to the knockout stages.
Ittihad officials have reportedly expressed their desire in Abdel-Shafy’s services following an impressive season at their rivals, Al Ahli according to reports in Saudi Arabia.
The Cairo-based club have welcomed the transfer in the light of the strong relationship between both clubs, while Ittihad has expressed their readiness to fulfill the financial component set by Zamalek.
Zamalek’s board previously announced their intention to permanently sell Mohamed Abdel-Shafy for a fee of 60 million Egyptian Pounds ($8 million), but other sources say that Zamalek could settle for $5 million dollars, a fee estimated to be around the 38 million Egyptian Pounds mark.