Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Al Ahly midfielder Trezeguet ruled out for six weeks
Al Ahly are set to miss key player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ for a minimum of six weeks due to injury.
Trezeguet has picked up a shoulder injury during the team’s 2-1 win against Club African in the CAF Confederation Cup round of 16 on Sunday.
The promising midfielder was injured after an aggressive aerial duel with two players from the Tunisian side. He was substituted making the way for Saladin Said early in the second half.
The 20-year-old was diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder and will be out of action for a minimum of six weeks according to Al Ahly’s medical staff.
Al Ahly have been hit by a number of injuries in the past few months as Trezegeut will be joining a list of injured players including Momen Zakaria, Amr Gamal and Walid Soliman.
Al Ahly manager Fathi Mabrouk might be facing a problem in offsetting the absence of these players ahead of the team’s crucial games in the league and the Confederation Cup.
The Red Devils are set to meet Club African in the round of 16 second leg in the first week of June, while they will be playing against Haras El-Hodood in the Egyptian Premier League on the 24th of May.