Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Al Ahly midfielder Trezeguet ruled out for six weeks
Al Ahly are set to miss key player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ for a minimum of six weeks due to injury.
Trezeguet has picked up a shoulder injury during the team’s 2-1 win against Club African in the CAF Confederation Cup round of 16 on Sunday.
The promising midfielder was injured after an aggressive aerial duel with two players from the Tunisian side. He was substituted making the way for Saladin Said early in the second half.
The 20-year-old was diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder and will be out of action for a minimum of six weeks according to Al Ahly’s medical staff.
Al Ahly manager Fathi Mabrouk might be facing a problem in offsetting the absence of these players ahead of the team’s crucial games in the league and the Confederation Cup.
The Red Devils are set to meet Club African in the round of 16 second leg in the first week of June, while they will be playing against Haras El-Hodood in the Egyptian Premier League on the 24th of May.