Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
Al Ahly midfielder Trezeguet ruled out for six weeks
Al Ahly are set to miss key player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ for a minimum of six weeks due to injury.
Trezeguet has picked up a shoulder injury during the team’s 2-1 win against Club African in the CAF Confederation Cup round of 16 on Sunday.
The promising midfielder was injured after an aggressive aerial duel with two players from the Tunisian side. He was substituted making the way for Saladin Said early in the second half.
The 20-year-old was diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder and will be out of action for a minimum of six weeks according to Al Ahly’s medical staff.
Al Ahly have been hit by a number of injuries in the past few months as Trezegeut will be joining a list of injured players including Momen Zakaria, Amr Gamal and Walid Soliman.
Al Ahly manager Fathi Mabrouk might be facing a problem in offsetting the absence of these players ahead of the team’s crucial games in the league and the Confederation Cup.
The Red Devils are set to meet Club African in the round of 16 second leg in the first week of June, while they will be playing against Haras El-Hodood in the Egyptian Premier League on the 24th of May.