Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Zamalek reach agreement with Contractors defender – Reports
Zamalek have managed to reach an agreement with Arab Contractors defender Mahmoud Ezzat to join the team for the next four seasons, according to news reports.
Ezzat’s contract extends with Contractors for another three years; Zamalek will have to contact Arab Contractors to reach an agreement regarding their financial demands to finalize the deal.
The 23-year-old had joined Portugal’s CD Nacional on a one-year loan in the summer of 2014 with an option to buy at the end of the spell, however, both parties had later agreed to end the loan shortly in December.
Reports about Ezzat joining Zamalek come few days after Mohamed Adel, Contractors’ director of football, denied in statements on the radio any official negotiations from Al Ahly and Zamalek to sign Ezzat. He said that his club wouldn’t sell any of the players in the current period.
“Players agents are one of the main reasons of ruining the Egyptian football, I ask Al Ahly and Zamalek to leave Contractors players alone,” Adel said.
He asserted that the Contractors wouldn’t enter into negotiations except with European clubs and that they don’t want to sell any of their players locally.
“We don’t want to sell any player except if they received an offer similar to that of Mohamed Salah. This is the kind of experience we want to repeat with any other player,” he added.