Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
ENPPI suspend Kahraba and freeze his dues
Mohamed Abdel-Nasser, the director of the club said that the player is suspended and is due to be investigated after a tussle with Hussein Amin, the general manager, following his late arrival to training.
ENPPI are now in second place with 60 points in the league and are getting ready to face Smouha in the 32nd round, trying to catch up with Zamalek who are at 63 points with matches in hand.
It’s worth mentioning that Kahraba has scored five goals in twelve appearances after coming back from Europe.
– Article written by Omar Osman