Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Gedo extends his contract with Al Ahly
Al Ahly have reached an agreement with their striker Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ to renew his contract.
Al Ahly football manager Wael Gomaa said that Gedo signed his contract and left the financial terms and the length of the contract for the club to decide. The 30-year-old contract was to expire at the end of the current season.
Gedo’s contract extension came following speculations over his future with Al Ahly, especially after being excluded from the team’s African squad under former manager Juan Carlos Garrido.
“Gedo is one of the key players in Al Ahly, his presence in the Red Castle is important,” Gomaa confirmed.
The Egypt international striker who just recovered from an injury that kept him away from the fields for almost a year, returned to the team’s squad recently and scored a goal under the leadership of the new manager Fathi Mabrouk.