Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Wydad Casablanca confirm Egyptian offers for Malick Evouna
Said El-Nasery Wydad’s club chairman, has confirmed receiving transfer offers from Egyptian teams to acquire the services of the team’s Gabonese striker Malick Evouna.
El-Nasery stressed in a televised show that there are many clubs interested in acquiring the services of the Gabon international striker, particularly Egyptian, Emirati and European teams.
The chairman said: “We have received a lot of offers for Malick Evouna. Egyptian, Emirati and European teams are interested.”
However, El-Nasery didn’t name the Egyptian teams negotiating over Evouna although KingFut sources confirm Zamalek’s interest in replacing Burkinabé Abdoulaye Cissé with Malick.
“We’ll take our time to decide the departure of the player, the technical committee will decide the fate of the player whether to stay or leave,” he added.
El-Nasery completed his remarks by saying: “The most important thing at the moment is to find a replacement for Evouna, with the same quality or better. However, if we don’t manage to find a quality replacement, we might not sell the player