Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Wydad Casablanca confirm Egyptian offers for Malick Evouna
Said El-Nasery Wydad’s club chairman, has confirmed receiving transfer offers from Egyptian teams to acquire the services of the team’s Gabonese striker Malick Evouna.
El-Nasery stressed in a televised show that there are many clubs interested in acquiring the services of the Gabon international striker, particularly Egyptian, Emirati and European teams.
The chairman said: “We have received a lot of offers for Malick Evouna. Egyptian, Emirati and European teams are interested.”
However, El-Nasery didn’t name the Egyptian teams negotiating over Evouna although KingFut sources confirm Zamalek’s interest in replacing Burkinabé Abdoulaye Cissé with Malick.
“We’ll take our time to decide the departure of the player, the technical committee will decide the fate of the player whether to stay or leave,” he added.
El-Nasery completed his remarks by saying: “The most important thing at the moment is to find a replacement for Evouna, with the same quality or better. However, if we don’t manage to find a quality replacement, we might not sell the player