Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Wydad Casablanca confirm Egyptian offers for Malick Evouna
Said El-Nasery Wydad’s club chairman, has confirmed receiving transfer offers from Egyptian teams to acquire the services of the team’s Gabonese striker Malick Evouna.
El-Nasery stressed in a televised show that there are many clubs interested in acquiring the services of the Gabon international striker, particularly Egyptian, Emirati and European teams.
The chairman said: “We have received a lot of offers for Malick Evouna. Egyptian, Emirati and European teams are interested.”
However, El-Nasery didn’t name the Egyptian teams negotiating over Evouna although KingFut sources confirm Zamalek’s interest in replacing Burkinabé Abdoulaye Cissé with Malick.
“We’ll take our time to decide the departure of the player, the technical committee will decide the fate of the player whether to stay or leave,” he added.
El-Nasery completed his remarks by saying: “The most important thing at the moment is to find a replacement for Evouna, with the same quality or better. However, if we don’t manage to find a quality replacement, we might not sell the player