Egypt national team left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy will not be able to play in...
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Wydad Casablanca confirm Egyptian offers for Malick Evouna
Said El-Nasery Wydad’s club chairman, has confirmed receiving transfer offers from Egyptian teams to acquire the services of the team’s Gabonese striker Malick Evouna.
El-Nasery stressed in a televised show that there are many clubs interested in acquiring the services of the Gabon international striker, particularly Egyptian, Emirati and European teams.
The chairman said: “We have received a lot of offers for Malick Evouna. Egyptian, Emirati and European teams are interested.”
However, El-Nasery didn’t name the Egyptian teams negotiating over Evouna although KingFut sources confirm Zamalek’s interest in replacing Burkinabé Abdoulaye Cissé with Malick.
“We’ll take our time to decide the departure of the player, the technical committee will decide the fate of the player whether to stay or leave,” he added.
El-Nasery completed his remarks by saying: “The most important thing at the moment is to find a replacement for Evouna, with the same quality or better. However, if we don’t manage to find a quality replacement, we might not sell the player