Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Wydad Casablanca confirm Egyptian offers for Malick Evouna
Said El-Nasery Wydad’s club chairman, has confirmed receiving transfer offers from Egyptian teams to acquire the services of the team’s Gabonese striker Malick Evouna.
El-Nasery stressed in a televised show that there are many clubs interested in acquiring the services of the Gabon international striker, particularly Egyptian, Emirati and European teams.
The chairman said: “We have received a lot of offers for Malick Evouna. Egyptian, Emirati and European teams are interested.”
However, El-Nasery didn’t name the Egyptian teams negotiating over Evouna although KingFut sources confirm Zamalek’s interest in replacing Burkinabé Abdoulaye Cissé with Malick.
“We’ll take our time to decide the departure of the player, the technical committee will decide the fate of the player whether to stay or leave,” he added.
El-Nasery completed his remarks by saying: “The most important thing at the moment is to find a replacement for Evouna, with the same quality or better. However, if we don’t manage to find a quality replacement, we might not sell the player