Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Haras El-Hodood
The Red Devils will be facing El-Hodood in the 32nd round of the league. Al Ahly have previously defeated El-Hodood 3-0 in their game in the league’s 13th round.
The list has witnessed some changes with the exclusion of Ahmed Abdel-Zaher and Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ due to injuries they picked up in their game against Club African in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Sabry Rahil wasn’t included in the squad as he suffers from hamstring muscle fatigue, while Saad Samir missed due to suspension after accumulating three yellow cards.
The team’s defender Mohamed Hany, however, returned to the squad after several weeks of being sidelined due to injury.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib, Mohamed Hany, Sherif Hazem.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Mohamed Rizk, Ramadan Sobhy, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo, Hossam Ashour.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Peter Ebomboei, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Saladin Said.
Al Ahly will strive to win their game against Haras El-Hodood who are currently in the 15th place, three points away from relegation zone. The Red Devils, however, sit third in the Egyptian Premier League table preceded by ENPPI and Zamalek.