Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Haras El-Hodood
The Red Devils will be facing El-Hodood in the 32nd round of the league. Al Ahly have previously defeated El-Hodood 3-0 in their game in the league’s 13th round.
The list has witnessed some changes with the exclusion of Ahmed Abdel-Zaher and Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ due to injuries they picked up in their game against Club African in the CAF Confederation Cup.
Sabry Rahil wasn’t included in the squad as he suffers from hamstring muscle fatigue, while Saad Samir missed due to suspension after accumulating three yellow cards.
The team’s defender Mohamed Hany, however, returned to the squad after several weeks of being sidelined due to injury.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib, Mohamed Hany, Sherif Hazem.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Mohamed Rizk, Ramadan Sobhy, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo, Hossam Ashour.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Peter Ebomboei, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Saladin Said.
Al Ahly will strive to win their game against Haras El-Hodood who are currently in the 15th place, three points away from relegation zone. The Red Devils, however, sit third in the Egyptian Premier League table preceded by ENPPI and Zamalek.