Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Mortada Mansour: Mido to take charge if Ferreira leaves
Mansour implied that the Portuguese coach is not happy managing the Whites.
“Ferreira is not happy, all he wants now is to win the league so he can retire with another title under his belt,” he said.
Mortada then confirmed who will take charge of the team on TV if Ferreira refuses to extend his contract for another season.
“Mido will take charge if Ferreira retires along with Tarek Moustafa and El-Shishiny with Ismail Yousef as Director of Football,” he added.
Ex-Tottenham Hotspur star Ahmed Hossam Mido said on multiple occasions that he will return to his position as Zamalek coach one day or another.
Mido was sacked as Zamalek’s coach on the 29th of July by the board following a relatively successful spell – winning the 2014 Egypt Cup – before he went on to take charge of the club’s youth sector as technical director.
The 32-year-old is currently leading Zamalek’s youth sector as well as carrying on his job as a football analyst at BeIN Sports.