Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Mortada Mansour: Mido to take charge if Ferreira leaves
Mansour implied that the Portuguese coach is not happy managing the Whites.
“Ferreira is not happy, all he wants now is to win the league so he can retire with another title under his belt,” he said.
Mortada then confirmed who will take charge of the team on TV if Ferreira refuses to extend his contract for another season.
“Mido will take charge if Ferreira retires along with Tarek Moustafa and El-Shishiny with Ismail Yousef as Director of Football,” he added.
Ex-Tottenham Hotspur star Ahmed Hossam Mido said on multiple occasions that he will return to his position as Zamalek coach one day or another.
Mido was sacked as Zamalek’s coach on the 29th of July by the board following a relatively successful spell – winning the 2014 Egypt Cup – before he went on to take charge of the club’s youth sector as technical director.
The 32-year-old is currently leading Zamalek’s youth sector as well as carrying on his job as a football analyst at BeIN Sports.