Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Mortada Mansour: Mido to take charge if Ferreira leaves
Mansour implied that the Portuguese coach is not happy managing the Whites.
“Ferreira is not happy, all he wants now is to win the league so he can retire with another title under his belt,” he said.
Mortada then confirmed who will take charge of the team on TV if Ferreira refuses to extend his contract for another season.
“Mido will take charge if Ferreira retires along with Tarek Moustafa and El-Shishiny with Ismail Yousef as Director of Football,” he added.
Ex-Tottenham Hotspur star Ahmed Hossam Mido said on multiple occasions that he will return to his position as Zamalek coach one day or another.
Mido was sacked as Zamalek’s coach on the 29th of July by the board following a relatively successful spell – winning the 2014 Egypt Cup – before he went on to take charge of the club’s youth sector as technical director.
The 32-year-old is currently leading Zamalek’s youth sector as well as carrying on his job as a football analyst at BeIN Sports.