Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Mortada Mansour: Mido to take charge if Ferreira leaves
Mansour implied that the Portuguese coach is not happy managing the Whites.
“Ferreira is not happy, all he wants now is to win the league so he can retire with another title under his belt,” he said.
Mortada then confirmed who will take charge of the team on TV if Ferreira refuses to extend his contract for another season.
“Mido will take charge if Ferreira retires along with Tarek Moustafa and El-Shishiny with Ismail Yousef as Director of Football,” he added.
Ex-Tottenham Hotspur star Ahmed Hossam Mido said on multiple occasions that he will return to his position as Zamalek coach one day or another.
Mido was sacked as Zamalek’s coach on the 29th of July by the board following a relatively successful spell – winning the 2014 Egypt Cup – before he went on to take charge of the club’s youth sector as technical director.
The 32-year-old is currently leading Zamalek’s youth sector as well as carrying on his job as a football analyst at BeIN Sports.