Egypt international Amr Warda scored his second PAOK goal as his side...
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
Al Ahli Jeddah looking to sign Ayman Hefny
Al Ahli officials have offered a loan request for the playmaker during their meeting with Zamalek’s board on Sunday the 24th. They have discussed Hefny’s availability as well as their attempts to make Abdel-Shafy’s loan a permanent deal.
The dynamic midfielder has caught the eyes of Ahli, who have won second place in the Saudi Professional League, after his stellar performances for the White Knights.
Mortada confirmed on TV that a 40 million EGP bid for a Zamalek player is being discussed with Al Ahli, with the player rumored to be Hefny.
Mortada also confirmed that a Five million USD deal for Abdel-Shafy will be discussed on Monday the 25th of May.
Hefny has been an essential player for the club and their attempt to stay on top of the Egyptian Premier League, as a result the club will find it difficult to let go of him.