After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Al Ahli Jeddah looking to sign Ayman Hefny
Al Ahli officials have offered a loan request for the playmaker during their meeting with Zamalek’s board on Sunday the 24th. They have discussed Hefny’s availability as well as their attempts to make Abdel-Shafy’s loan a permanent deal.
The dynamic midfielder has caught the eyes of Ahli, who have won second place in the Saudi Professional League, after his stellar performances for the White Knights.
Mortada confirmed on TV that a 40 million EGP bid for a Zamalek player is being discussed with Al Ahli, with the player rumored to be Hefny.
Mortada also confirmed that a Five million USD deal for Abdel-Shafy will be discussed on Monday the 25th of May.
Hefny has been an essential player for the club and their attempt to stay on top of the Egyptian Premier League, as a result the club will find it difficult to let go of him.