Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Al Ahli Jeddah looking to sign Ayman Hefny
Al Ahli officials have offered a loan request for the playmaker during their meeting with Zamalek’s board on Sunday the 24th. They have discussed Hefny’s availability as well as their attempts to make Abdel-Shafy’s loan a permanent deal.
The dynamic midfielder has caught the eyes of Ahli, who have won second place in the Saudi Professional League, after his stellar performances for the White Knights.
Mortada confirmed on TV that a 40 million EGP bid for a Zamalek player is being discussed with Al Ahli, with the player rumored to be Hefny.
Mortada also confirmed that a Five million USD deal for Abdel-Shafy will be discussed on Monday the 25th of May.
Hefny has been an essential player for the club and their attempt to stay on top of the Egyptian Premier League, as a result the club will find it difficult to let go of him.