Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
Al Ahli Jeddah looking to sign Ayman Hefny
Al Ahli officials have offered a loan request for the playmaker during their meeting with Zamalek’s board on Sunday the 24th. They have discussed Hefny’s availability as well as their attempts to make Abdel-Shafy’s loan a permanent deal.
The dynamic midfielder has caught the eyes of Ahli, who have won second place in the Saudi Professional League, after his stellar performances for the White Knights.
Mortada confirmed on TV that a 40 million EGP bid for a Zamalek player is being discussed with Al Ahli, with the player rumored to be Hefny.
Mortada also confirmed that a Five million USD deal for Abdel-Shafy will be discussed on Monday the 25th of May.
Hefny has been an essential player for the club and their attempt to stay on top of the Egyptian Premier League, as a result the club will find it difficult to let go of him.