Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Al Ahli Jeddah looking to sign Ayman Hefny
Al Ahli officials have offered a loan request for the playmaker during their meeting with Zamalek’s board on Sunday the 24th. They have discussed Hefny’s availability as well as their attempts to make Abdel-Shafy’s loan a permanent deal.
The dynamic midfielder has caught the eyes of Ahli, who have won second place in the Saudi Professional League, after his stellar performances for the White Knights.
Mortada confirmed on TV that a 40 million EGP bid for a Zamalek player is being discussed with Al Ahli, with the player rumored to be Hefny.
Mortada also confirmed that a Five million USD deal for Abdel-Shafy will be discussed on Monday the 25th of May.
Hefny has been an essential player for the club and their attempt to stay on top of the Egyptian Premier League, as a result the club will find it difficult to let go of him.