In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh to return to Egypt, Ezzat close to Zamalek
Amidst rumors surrounding both players signing for clubs in Egypt, particularly Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, KingFut can confirm both players have not yet signed for any of the clubs.
Saleh Gomaa’s return to Egypt though is close to being sealed after the absence of any European offers for the player, with his loan at the Portuguese club set to expire at the end of the season.
What can be confirmed though is that Gomaa will definitely sign for Al Ahly or Zamalek at the start of the season. What is remaining is the return of the player to the country to negotiate with the clubs to decide which offer is suitable from him and ENPPI.
Regarding Arab Contractors captain Mahmoud Ezzat, KingFut can confirm Zamalek are in formal negotiations for the player, after he informed the club of his wish to join the White Castle.
No agreement has been placed between both clubs though as Arab Contractors seem to be stalling on any announcement for the team to focus on the current Egyptian Premier League season.
Ezzat, who previously played for Saleh Gomaa’s CD Nacional, ended his loan spell at the Portuguese club after failing to adapt during his six-month stay in Portugal.