The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh to return to Egypt, Ezzat close to Zamalek
Amidst rumors surrounding both players signing for clubs in Egypt, particularly Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, KingFut can confirm both players have not yet signed for any of the clubs.
Saleh Gomaa’s return to Egypt though is close to being sealed after the absence of any European offers for the player, with his loan at the Portuguese club set to expire at the end of the season.
What can be confirmed though is that Gomaa will definitely sign for Al Ahly or Zamalek at the start of the season. What is remaining is the return of the player to the country to negotiate with the clubs to decide which offer is suitable from him and ENPPI.
Regarding Arab Contractors captain Mahmoud Ezzat, KingFut can confirm Zamalek are in formal negotiations for the player, after he informed the club of his wish to join the White Castle.
No agreement has been placed between both clubs though as Arab Contractors seem to be stalling on any announcement for the team to focus on the current Egyptian Premier League season.
Ezzat, who previously played for Saleh Gomaa’s CD Nacional, ended his loan spell at the Portuguese club after failing to adapt during his six-month stay in Portugal.