Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh to return to Egypt, Ezzat close to Zamalek
Amidst rumors surrounding both players signing for clubs in Egypt, particularly Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, KingFut can confirm both players have not yet signed for any of the clubs.
Saleh Gomaa’s return to Egypt though is close to being sealed after the absence of any European offers for the player, with his loan at the Portuguese club set to expire at the end of the season.
What can be confirmed though is that Gomaa will definitely sign for Al Ahly or Zamalek at the start of the season. What is remaining is the return of the player to the country to negotiate with the clubs to decide which offer is suitable from him and ENPPI.
Regarding Arab Contractors captain Mahmoud Ezzat, KingFut can confirm Zamalek are in formal negotiations for the player, after he informed the club of his wish to join the White Castle.
No agreement has been placed between both clubs though as Arab Contractors seem to be stalling on any announcement for the team to focus on the current Egyptian Premier League season.
Ezzat, who previously played for Saleh Gomaa’s CD Nacional, ended his loan spell at the Portuguese club after failing to adapt during his six-month stay in Portugal.