Newly elected president of the Confederation of African Football Ahmad Ahmad announced his backing...
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh to return to Egypt, Ezzat close to Zamalek
Amidst rumors surrounding both players signing for clubs in Egypt, particularly Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, KingFut can confirm both players have not yet signed for any of the clubs.
Saleh Gomaa’s return to Egypt though is close to being sealed after the absence of any European offers for the player, with his loan at the Portuguese club set to expire at the end of the season.
What can be confirmed though is that Gomaa will definitely sign for Al Ahly or Zamalek at the start of the season. What is remaining is the return of the player to the country to negotiate with the clubs to decide which offer is suitable from him and ENPPI.
Regarding Arab Contractors captain Mahmoud Ezzat, KingFut can confirm Zamalek are in formal negotiations for the player, after he informed the club of his wish to join the White Castle.
No agreement has been placed between both clubs though as Arab Contractors seem to be stalling on any announcement for the team to focus on the current Egyptian Premier League season.
Ezzat, who previously played for Saleh Gomaa’s CD Nacional, ended his loan spell at the Portuguese club after failing to adapt during his six-month stay in Portugal.