Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Al Ahly not giving up on Wydad Casablanca’s Malick Evouna
The Reds have recently held intense negotiations with Wydad’s board to acquire the services of the Gabonese stiker, however they reportedly face competition from many European and Emirati Clubs.
Speaking to the press, the former defender made it clear that his side are not willing to give up on signing the player anytime soon.
“The player has received an offer from a French team, however it’s still possible that we sign him, we won’t give up,” he reiterated.
Al Ahly want to sign Evouna in order to increase their attacking options especially with the recent uncertainty surrounding the futures of Saladin Said and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher.
In 22 league games this season for Wydad, the 22-year-old has scored a staggering 16 goals and put his name on the assists sheet on five occasions.