Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Al Ahly not giving up on Wydad Casablanca’s Malick Evouna
The Reds have recently held intense negotiations with Wydad’s board to acquire the services of the Gabonese stiker, however they reportedly face competition from many European and Emirati Clubs.
Speaking to the press, the former defender made it clear that his side are not willing to give up on signing the player anytime soon.
“The player has received an offer from a French team, however it’s still possible that we sign him, we won’t give up,” he reiterated.
Al Ahly want to sign Evouna in order to increase their attacking options especially with the recent uncertainty surrounding the futures of Saladin Said and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher.
In 22 league games this season for Wydad, the 22-year-old has scored a staggering 16 goals and put his name on the assists sheet on five occasions.