Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Al Ahly not giving up on Wydad Casablanca’s Malick Evouna
The Reds have recently held intense negotiations with Wydad’s board to acquire the services of the Gabonese stiker, however they reportedly face competition from many European and Emirati Clubs.
Speaking to the press, the former defender made it clear that his side are not willing to give up on signing the player anytime soon.
“The player has received an offer from a French team, however it’s still possible that we sign him, we won’t give up,” he reiterated.
Al Ahly want to sign Evouna in order to increase their attacking options especially with the recent uncertainty surrounding the futures of Saladin Said and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher.
In 22 league games this season for Wydad, the 22-year-old has scored a staggering 16 goals and put his name on the assists sheet on five occasions.