Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Al Ahly not giving up on Wydad Casablanca’s Malick Evouna
The Reds have recently held intense negotiations with Wydad’s board to acquire the services of the Gabonese stiker, however they reportedly face competition from many European and Emirati Clubs.
Speaking to the press, the former defender made it clear that his side are not willing to give up on signing the player anytime soon.
“The player has received an offer from a French team, however it’s still possible that we sign him, we won’t give up,” he reiterated.
Al Ahly want to sign Evouna in order to increase their attacking options especially with the recent uncertainty surrounding the futures of Saladin Said and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher.
In 22 league games this season for Wydad, the 22-year-old has scored a staggering 16 goals and put his name on the assists sheet on five occasions.