Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Ittihad join Al-Ahli in race to sign Hefny
Hefny, who signed for the Whites in the summer of 2014, has played a sizable role in his side’s so far successful surge for a first league title in 11 seasons.
However, according to the club’s official website, the Whites are ready to let the player go on a season-long loan – with Ittihad joining their city-rivals in the race to sign the Egyptian international.
Club president Mortada Mansour made clear that he does not want to let go of Hefny for less than 40 million EGP, roughly the equivalent of $5.2 million.
The former Tala’a El-Gaish man has scored three goals and made six assists for the Whites this season.
It is also worth mentioning that left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy is currently on loan to Al-Ahli Jeddah, with talks of recent indicating that the Egyptian international might secure a permanent move to ‘Al-Malaki’.