Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Ittihad join Al-Ahli in race to sign Hefny
Hefny, who signed for the Whites in the summer of 2014, has played a sizable role in his side’s so far successful surge for a first league title in 11 seasons.
However, according to the club’s official website, the Whites are ready to let the player go on a season-long loan – with Ittihad joining their city-rivals in the race to sign the Egyptian international.
Club president Mortada Mansour made clear that he does not want to let go of Hefny for less than 40 million EGP, roughly the equivalent of $5.2 million.
The former Tala’a El-Gaish man has scored three goals and made six assists for the Whites this season.
It is also worth mentioning that left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy is currently on loan to Al-Ahli Jeddah, with talks of recent indicating that the Egyptian international might secure a permanent move to ‘Al-Malaki’.