Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Ittihad join Al-Ahli in race to sign Hefny
Hefny, who signed for the Whites in the summer of 2014, has played a sizable role in his side’s so far successful surge for a first league title in 11 seasons.
However, according to the club’s official website, the Whites are ready to let the player go on a season-long loan – with Ittihad joining their city-rivals in the race to sign the Egyptian international.
Club president Mortada Mansour made clear that he does not want to let go of Hefny for less than 40 million EGP, roughly the equivalent of $5.2 million.
The former Tala’a El-Gaish man has scored three goals and made six assists for the Whites this season.
It is also worth mentioning that left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy is currently on loan to Al-Ahli Jeddah, with talks of recent indicating that the Egyptian international might secure a permanent move to ‘Al-Malaki’.