A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Kahraba: I’m expecting a Portuguese offer
Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ has revealed that he is expecting an offer from a Portuguese club without mentioning the club’s name.
Regarding reports saying that the young attacking midfielder signed for Al Ahly or Zamalek, Kahraba assured that such reports are just rumors.
“My main target right now is to reach a top position in the league with my club ENPPI and I am expecting a Portuguese offer that the club will receive soon,” said Kahraba.
When asked about choosing between Al Ahly and Zamalek, the 21-year-old, assured that his favorite choice is playing outside Egypt.
“That is what I’m aiming for, to return to Europe and not to continue playing in the local league. That’s what every player aims for, to play in Europe,” Kahraba confirmed.
The player previously had stints in Switzerland with Grasshopper Zurich and Luzern, terminating his contract with both clubs, was recently suspended by his current club, ENPPI, after a clash with Hussein Amin, the general manager.
It is worth noting that Kahraba previously stated that turning down Al Ahly would be impossible in Egypt, while ENPPI confirmed that they have no intention of selling the player to one of the Cairo giants.