Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Kahraba: I’m expecting a Portuguese offer
Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ has revealed that he is expecting an offer from a Portuguese club without mentioning the club’s name.
Regarding reports saying that the young attacking midfielder signed for Al Ahly or Zamalek, Kahraba assured that such reports are just rumors.
“My main target right now is to reach a top position in the league with my club ENPPI and I am expecting a Portuguese offer that the club will receive soon,” said Kahraba.
When asked about choosing between Al Ahly and Zamalek, the 21-year-old, assured that his favorite choice is playing outside Egypt.
“That is what I’m aiming for, to return to Europe and not to continue playing in the local league. That’s what every player aims for, to play in Europe,” Kahraba confirmed.
The player previously had stints in Switzerland with Grasshopper Zurich and Luzern, terminating his contract with both clubs, was recently suspended by his current club, ENPPI, after a clash with Hussein Amin, the general manager.
It is worth noting that Kahraba previously stated that turning down Al Ahly would be impossible in Egypt, while ENPPI confirmed that they have no intention of selling the player to one of the Cairo giants.