In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Kahraba: I’m expecting a Portuguese offer
Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ has revealed that he is expecting an offer from a Portuguese club without mentioning the club’s name.
Regarding reports saying that the young attacking midfielder signed for Al Ahly or Zamalek, Kahraba assured that such reports are just rumors.
“My main target right now is to reach a top position in the league with my club ENPPI and I am expecting a Portuguese offer that the club will receive soon,” said Kahraba.
When asked about choosing between Al Ahly and Zamalek, the 21-year-old, assured that his favorite choice is playing outside Egypt.
“That is what I’m aiming for, to return to Europe and not to continue playing in the local league. That’s what every player aims for, to play in Europe,” Kahraba confirmed.
The player previously had stints in Switzerland with Grasshopper Zurich and Luzern, terminating his contract with both clubs, was recently suspended by his current club, ENPPI, after a clash with Hussein Amin, the general manager.
It is worth noting that Kahraba previously stated that turning down Al Ahly would be impossible in Egypt, while ENPPI confirmed that they have no intention of selling the player to one of the Cairo giants.