Newly elected president of the Confederation of African Football Ahmad Ahmad announced his backing...
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
Kahraba: I’m expecting a Portuguese offer
Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ has revealed that he is expecting an offer from a Portuguese club without mentioning the club’s name.
Regarding reports saying that the young attacking midfielder signed for Al Ahly or Zamalek, Kahraba assured that such reports are just rumors.
“My main target right now is to reach a top position in the league with my club ENPPI and I am expecting a Portuguese offer that the club will receive soon,” said Kahraba.
When asked about choosing between Al Ahly and Zamalek, the 21-year-old, assured that his favorite choice is playing outside Egypt.
“That is what I’m aiming for, to return to Europe and not to continue playing in the local league. That’s what every player aims for, to play in Europe,” Kahraba confirmed.
The player previously had stints in Switzerland with Grasshopper Zurich and Luzern, terminating his contract with both clubs, was recently suspended by his current club, ENPPI, after a clash with Hussein Amin, the general manager.
It is worth noting that Kahraba previously stated that turning down Al Ahly would be impossible in Egypt, while ENPPI confirmed that they have no intention of selling the player to one of the Cairo giants.