Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Kahraba: I’m expecting a Portuguese offer
Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ has revealed that he is expecting an offer from a Portuguese club without mentioning the club’s name.
“My main target right now is to reach a top position in the league with my club ENPPI and I am expecting a Portuguese offer that the club will receive soon,” said Kahraba.
When asked about choosing between Al Ahly and Zamalek, the 21-year-old, assured that his favorite choice is playing outside Egypt.
“That is what I’m aiming for, to return to Europe and not to continue playing in the local league. That’s what every player aims for, to play in Europe,” Kahraba confirmed.
The player previously had stints in Switzerland with Grasshopper Zurich and Luzern, terminating his contract with both clubs, was recently suspended by his current club, ENPPI, after a clash with Hussein Amin, the general manager.
It is worth noting that Kahraba previously stated that turning down Al Ahly would be impossible in Egypt, while ENPPI confirmed that they have no intention of selling the player to one of the Cairo giants.