Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Mortada Mansour: 17 new players will join the club
Mortada said that this decision comes as some players will be leaving the club such as Reda El-Azab, Saleh Moussa, Abdoulaye Cisse and Mohamed Abdel-Shafy. In addition to the renewal of Yasser Ibrahim and Bazooka’s loans to Smouha and Ittihad of Alexandria.
“What is being said that Al Ahly will sign ENPPI’s players while Zamalek will sign players from Ittihad El-Shorta and Tala’a El-Geish is not true. We will sign 3 or 4 players from ENPPI at the least,” Zamalek’s President confirmed.
“17 new players will join the club,” he added.
Mortada added that agreements were made on deals between Tala’a El-Gaish and Ittihad of Alexandria to sign their players.
“The most important matter to us is to maintain the team’s main structure, which includes 10 key players like Ahmed El-Shennawy, Koffi, Ali Gabr, Bassem Morsi, Tarek Hamed and Khaled Kamar,” Mortada concluded.
The most notable players from ENPPI that were linked to the White Castle were Kahraba and Saleh Gomaa in the past weeks, with Zamalek expected to seal the signing with at least one of these players.