Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Mortada Mansour: 17 new players will join the club
Mortada said that this decision comes as some players will be leaving the club such as Reda El-Azab, Saleh Moussa, Abdoulaye Cisse and Mohamed Abdel-Shafy. In addition to the renewal of Yasser Ibrahim and Bazooka’s loans to Smouha and Ittihad of Alexandria.
“What is being said that Al Ahly will sign ENPPI’s players while Zamalek will sign players from Ittihad El-Shorta and Tala’a El-Geish is not true. We will sign 3 or 4 players from ENPPI at the least,” Zamalek’s President confirmed.
“17 new players will join the club,” he added.
Mortada added that agreements were made on deals between Tala’a El-Gaish and Ittihad of Alexandria to sign their players.
“The most important matter to us is to maintain the team’s main structure, which includes 10 key players like Ahmed El-Shennawy, Koffi, Ali Gabr, Bassem Morsi, Tarek Hamed and Khaled Kamar,” Mortada concluded.
The most notable players from ENPPI that were linked to the White Castle were Kahraba and Saleh Gomaa in the past weeks, with Zamalek expected to seal the signing with at least one of these players.