Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Mortada Mansour: 17 new players will join the club
Mortada said that this decision comes as some players will be leaving the club such as Reda El-Azab, Saleh Moussa, Abdoulaye Cisse and Mohamed Abdel-Shafy. In addition to the renewal of Yasser Ibrahim and Bazooka’s loans to Smouha and Ittihad of Alexandria.
“What is being said that Al Ahly will sign ENPPI’s players while Zamalek will sign players from Ittihad El-Shorta and Tala’a El-Geish is not true. We will sign 3 or 4 players from ENPPI at the least,” Zamalek’s President confirmed.
“17 new players will join the club,” he added.
Mortada added that agreements were made on deals between Tala’a El-Gaish and Ittihad of Alexandria to sign their players.
“The most important matter to us is to maintain the team’s main structure, which includes 10 key players like Ahmed El-Shennawy, Koffi, Ali Gabr, Bassem Morsi, Tarek Hamed and Khaled Kamar,” Mortada concluded.
The most notable players from ENPPI that were linked to the White Castle were Kahraba and Saleh Gomaa in the past weeks, with Zamalek expected to seal the signing with at least one of these players.