Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Mortada Mansour: 17 new players will join the club
Mortada said that this decision comes as some players will be leaving the club such as Reda El-Azab, Saleh Moussa, Abdoulaye Cisse and Mohamed Abdel-Shafy. In addition to the renewal of Yasser Ibrahim and Bazooka’s loans to Smouha and Ittihad of Alexandria.
“What is being said that Al Ahly will sign ENPPI’s players while Zamalek will sign players from Ittihad El-Shorta and Tala’a El-Geish is not true. We will sign 3 or 4 players from ENPPI at the least,” Zamalek’s President confirmed.
“17 new players will join the club,” he added.
Mortada added that agreements were made on deals between Tala’a El-Gaish and Ittihad of Alexandria to sign their players.
“The most important matter to us is to maintain the team’s main structure, which includes 10 key players like Ahmed El-Shennawy, Koffi, Ali Gabr, Bassem Morsi, Tarek Hamed and Khaled Kamar,” Mortada concluded.
The most notable players from ENPPI that were linked to the White Castle were Kahraba and Saleh Gomaa in the past weeks, with Zamalek expected to seal the signing with at least one of these players.