Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Ghaly suspended and fined by EFA
Ghaly was sent off during the match against Haras El Hodood as he received two successive yellow cards first for a foul against Ahmed Hassan Mekki, followed by another yellow for protesting against the referee’s decision.
The 33 year-old midfielder will serve a 4-match suspension and will have to pay a fine of 5000 Egyptian Pounds.
This suspension seems like a reply to Ghaly’s recent comments regarding the incident which saw him blamed for insulting a referee.
These have been a few tough days for Ghaly, as he was stripped of captaincy by Al Ahly’s President, Mahmoud Taher, since he threw the captain’s armband and kicked it on his way out of the pitch.