Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Ghaly suspended and fined by EFA
Ghaly was sent off during the match against Haras El Hodood as he received two successive yellow cards first for a foul against Ahmed Hassan Mekki, followed by another yellow for protesting against the referee’s decision.
The 33 year-old midfielder will serve a 4-match suspension and will have to pay a fine of 5000 Egyptian Pounds.
This suspension seems like a reply to Ghaly’s recent comments regarding the incident which saw him blamed for insulting a referee.