Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Ghaly suspended and fined by EFA
Ghaly was sent off during the match against Haras El Hodood as he received two successive yellow cards first for a foul against Ahmed Hassan Mekki, followed by another yellow for protesting against the referee’s decision.
The 33 year-old midfielder will serve a 4-match suspension and will have to pay a fine of 5000 Egyptian Pounds.
This suspension seems like a reply to Ghaly’s recent comments regarding the incident which saw him blamed for insulting a referee.
These have been a few tough days for Ghaly, as he was stripped of captaincy by Al Ahly’s President, Mahmoud Taher, since he threw the captain’s armband and kicked it on his way out of the pitch.