Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
EXCLUSIVE: Rio Ave, Benfica reach agreement for Ahmed Hassan Koka
Egypt international Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ has agreed to join SL Benfica from Rio Ave on a reported five-year deal for €1.5 million, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has reached an agreement with Benfica from Rio Ave after a superb season with the Vila do Conde side, scoring 15 goals in 35 appearances, which saw him attract interest from clubs like Galatasaray, Basel and Sporting Lisbon, despite missing the latter part of the season due to injury.
After being linked with the club since the end of last month, KingFut.com can confirm that Koka has already put pen-to-paper with the Eagles after passing his medical.
The former Al Ahly youth product is set to join the Portuguese league champions on a contract due to run until the summer of 2020, along with teammates Diego Lopes and Ederson.