Egypt international Amr Warda featured in Panetolikos’ 1-0 loss to Atromitos in the group stage...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
EXCLUSIVE: Rio Ave, Benfica reach agreement for Ahmed Hassan Koka
Egypt international Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ has agreed to join SL Benfica from Rio Ave on a reported five-year deal for €1.5 million, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has reached an agreement with Benfica from Rio Ave after a superb season with the Vila do Conde side, scoring 15 goals in 35 appearances, which saw him attract interest from clubs like Galatasaray, Basel and Sporting Lisbon, despite missing the latter part of the season due to injury.
After being linked with the club since the end of last month, KingFut.com can confirm that Koka has already put pen-to-paper with the Eagles after passing his medical.
The former Al Ahly youth product is set to join the Portuguese league champions on a contract due to run until the summer of 2020, along with teammates Diego Lopes and Ederson.