Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
EXCLUSIVE: Rio Ave, Benfica reach agreement for Ahmed Hassan Koka
Egypt international Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ has agreed to join SL Benfica from Rio Ave on a reported five-year deal for €1.5 million, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has reached an agreement with Benfica from Rio Ave after a superb season with the Vila do Conde side, scoring 15 goals in 35 appearances, which saw him attract interest from clubs like Galatasaray, Basel and Sporting Lisbon, despite missing the latter part of the season due to injury.
After being linked with the club since the end of last month, KingFut.com can confirm that Koka has already put pen-to-paper with the Eagles after passing his medical.
The former Al Ahly youth product is set to join the Portuguese league champions on a contract due to run until the summer of 2020, along with teammates Diego Lopes and Ederson.