Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
EXCLUSIVE: Rio Ave, Benfica reach agreement for Ahmed Hassan Koka
The 22-year-old Egyptian striker has reached an agreement with Benfica from Rio Ave after a superb season with the Vila do Conde side, scoring 15 goals in 35 appearances, which saw him attract interest from clubs like Galatasaray, Basel and Sporting Lisbon, despite missing the latter part of the season due to injury.
After being linked with the club since the end of last month, KingFut.com can confirm that Koka has already put pen-to-paper with the Eagles after passing his medical.
The former Al Ahly youth product is set to join the Portuguese league champions on a contract due to run until the summer of 2020, along with teammates Diego Lopes and Ederson.