Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE: Ahmed Refaat signs Zamalek pre-contract
Sources confirm that the player is keen on a move to the White Castle next season and has already signed a pre-contract agreement of his will to play for Zamalek next season. Zamalek’s board will therefor start negotiating with ENPPI’s officials in order to try to convince them to sell the young superstar, whose contract runs for two more years.
Refaat started gaining popularity due to his integral presence in Egypt’s U-20 African Cup of Nations win, as well as his bright performances in the U-20 World Cup in the same year. The winger is now a key player in Hossam El-Badry’s Olympic National team squad.
It’s well worth mentioning that Refaat featured in KingFut’s 10 Egyptian Premier League Players who deserve European move this summer.
Refaat featured in 21 games this season for ENPPI, scoring five goals and providing one assist.