Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Al Ahly continues negotiations with Evouna
Alaa Abdel-Sadek provided some comments on the Gabonese striker for the press today.
“We want to secure the signature of Evouna to strengthen our front line,” he said.
Wydad Casablanca’s chairman, Said El-Nasery, said that the club received numerous offer for Evouna, which raised Casablanca’s asking price to $2.5 million, according to Abdel-Sadek. Zamalek are also believed to be interested.
“Clubs interested in the player raised his price to 2.5 million dollars but we’re still into negotiations with the Moroccan club,” Abdel-Sadek confirmed.
Al Ahly will be looking to revamp the team after what looks like a disappointing campaign according to the Red Devils’ standards, following an exit from the CAF Champions League, and currently sitting third in the Egyptian Premier League.