Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Al Ahly continues negotiations with Evouna
Alaa Abdel-Sadek provided some comments on the Gabonese striker for the press today.
“We want to secure the signature of Evouna to strengthen our front line,” he said.
Wydad Casablanca’s chairman, Said El-Nasery, said that the club received numerous offer for Evouna, which raised Casablanca’s asking price to $2.5 million, according to Abdel-Sadek. Zamalek are also believed to be interested.
“Clubs interested in the player raised his price to 2.5 million dollars but we’re still into negotiations with the Moroccan club,” Abdel-Sadek confirmed.
Al Ahly will be looking to revamp the team after what looks like a disappointing campaign according to the Red Devils’ standards, following an exit from the CAF Champions League, and currently sitting third in the Egyptian Premier League.