Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Al Ahly continues negotiations with Evouna
Alaa Abdel-Sadek provided some comments on the Gabonese striker for the press today.
“We want to secure the signature of Evouna to strengthen our front line,” he said.
Wydad Casablanca’s chairman, Said El-Nasery, said that the club received numerous offer for Evouna, which raised Casablanca’s asking price to $2.5 million, according to Abdel-Sadek. Zamalek are also believed to be interested.
“Clubs interested in the player raised his price to 2.5 million dollars but we’re still into negotiations with the Moroccan club,” Abdel-Sadek confirmed.
Al Ahly will be looking to revamp the team after what looks like a disappointing campaign according to the Red Devils’ standards, following an exit from the CAF Champions League, and currently sitting third in the Egyptian Premier League.