Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Al Ahly continues negotiations with Evouna
Alaa Abdel-Sadek provided some comments on the Gabonese striker for the press today.
“We want to secure the signature of Evouna to strengthen our front line,” he said.
Wydad Casablanca’s chairman, Said El-Nasery, said that the club received numerous offer for Evouna, which raised Casablanca’s asking price to $2.5 million, according to Abdel-Sadek. Zamalek are also believed to be interested.
“Clubs interested in the player raised his price to 2.5 million dollars but we’re still into negotiations with the Moroccan club,” Abdel-Sadek confirmed.
Al Ahly will be looking to revamp the team after what looks like a disappointing campaign according to the Red Devils’ standards, following an exit from the CAF Champions League, and currently sitting third in the Egyptian Premier League.