Al Ahly forward Emad Meteb spoke about the prospects of renewing his...
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
Al Ahly continues negotiations with Evouna
Alaa Abdel-Sadek provided some comments on the Gabonese striker for the press today.
“We want to secure the signature of Evouna to strengthen our front line,” he said.
Wydad Casablanca’s chairman, Said El-Nasery, said that the club received numerous offer for Evouna, which raised Casablanca’s asking price to $2.5 million, according to Abdel-Sadek. Zamalek are also believed to be interested.
“Clubs interested in the player raised his price to 2.5 million dollars but we’re still into negotiations with the Moroccan club,” Abdel-Sadek confirmed.
Al Ahly will be looking to revamp the team after what looks like a disappointing campaign according to the Red Devils’ standards, following an exit from the CAF Champions League, and currently sitting third in the Egyptian Premier League.