Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Port Said massacre verdict postponed to 9th of June
On the 30th of May 2015, Port Said’s Criminal Court decided to postpone the verdict of Port Said massacre to the 9th of June 2015.
Port Said’s Criminal Court held a Court hearing on the 30th of May 2015 to finalize the verdict of Port Said’s massacre that happened on the 1st of February 2012 when Al Ahly lost 3-1 to Al Masry in the Egyptian Premier League. The incident led to the death of 72 young men from Al Ahly fans. The court postponed the verdict to the 9th of June, knowing that the case is open since February 2012.
Hundreds of the found guilty family members and the Ultras Green Eagles members went to the streets before the verdict defending their friends by raising their pictures asking the court to acquit Port Said’s men offending the police in their procession as they find them the guilty ones.
It’s well worth mentioning that investigations have been going on since February 2012.