Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad to face El-Gouna
The Portuguese coach has made some changes to his side from the previous match against Ittihad El-Shorta. The squad list has witnessed the exclusion of Ayman Hefny and Ahmed Ali due to injury. While Youssef Obama, Saleh Moussa, Ahmed Dweidar and Mohamed Shaaban continue missing due to technical reasons. However, Abdoulaye Cisse & Mahmoud Genesh returned to the squad and Mohamed Abdel-Meguid was included for the first time ever.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal, Mahmoud Genesh.
Defenders: Islam Gamal, Mohammed Koffi, Ali Gabr, Hamada Tolba, Ahmed Samir, Hazem Emam, Omar Gaber.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Moruf Youssef, Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek, Tarek Hamed, Mostafa Fathy, Ahmed Tawfik.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Khaled Kamar, Mohamed Abdel-Majeed, Abdoulaye Cisse.
The Premier league leaders will strive to collect the three points against El-Gouna who currently occupy the 15th position in the league table with 39 points from 32 games, just 2 points away from relegation zone. The Whites will try to maintain the current points difference with ENPPI (2nd) and Al Ahly (3rd).
Zamalek need six wins out of 10 games remaining to win the league regardless of the other teams’ results.