Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Hachim Mastour to choose Morocco over Italy
The Moroccan Royal Football Federation (FRMF) has confirmed that AC Milan wonder-kid Hachim Mastour has agreed to play for the Moroccan National team.
The Moroccan youngster has expressed his eagerness to help his country of origin, despite pressure from the Italian media to choose Italy instead.
The 17-year-old winger will be included in Morocco’s squad list for the African Cup of Nations qualifying match against Libya on the 12th of June in Aghadir, Morocco. If he features in this match, he’ll become the youngest player ever to represent Morocco.
It’s well worth mentioning that Mastour is already a star name, having made an advertising campaign with Brazilian star Neymar.