Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Hachim Mastour to choose Morocco over Italy
The Moroccan Royal Football Federation (FRMF) has confirmed that AC Milan wonder-kid Hachim Mastour has agreed to play for the Moroccan National team.
The Moroccan youngster has expressed his eagerness to help his country of origin, despite pressure from the Italian media to choose Italy instead.
The 17-year-old winger will be included in Morocco’s squad list for the African Cup of Nations qualifying match against Libya on the 12th of June in Aghadir, Morocco. If he features in this match, he’ll become the youngest player ever to represent Morocco.
It’s well worth mentioning that Mastour is already a star name, having made an advertising campaign with Brazilian star Neymar.