Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Hachim Mastour to choose Morocco over Italy
The Moroccan Royal Football Federation (FRMF) has confirmed that AC Milan wonder-kid Hachim Mastour has agreed to play for the Moroccan National team.
The Moroccan youngster has expressed his eagerness to help his country of origin, despite pressure from the Italian media to choose Italy instead.
The 17-year-old winger will be included in Morocco’s squad list for the African Cup of Nations qualifying match against Libya on the 12th of June in Aghadir, Morocco. If he features in this match, he’ll become the youngest player ever to represent Morocco.
It’s well worth mentioning that Mastour is already a star name, having made an advertising campaign with Brazilian star Neymar.