Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that the team...
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
Hachim Mastour to choose Morocco over Italy
The Moroccan Royal Football Federation (FRMF) has confirmed that AC Milan wonder-kid Hachim Mastour has agreed to play for the Moroccan National team.
The Moroccan youngster has expressed his eagerness to help his country of origin, despite pressure from the Italian media to choose Italy instead.
The 17-year-old winger will be included in Morocco’s squad list for the African Cup of Nations qualifying match against Libya on the 12th of June in Aghadir, Morocco. If he features in this match, he’ll become the youngest player ever to represent Morocco.
It’s well worth mentioning that Mastour is already a star name, having made an advertising campaign with Brazilian star Neymar.