Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Hachim Mastour to choose Morocco over Italy
The Moroccan Royal Football Federation (FRMF) has confirmed that AC Milan wonder-kid Hachim Mastour has agreed to play for the Moroccan National team.
The Moroccan youngster has expressed his eagerness to help his country of origin, despite pressure from the Italian media to choose Italy instead.
The 17-year-old winger will be included in Morocco’s squad list for the African Cup of Nations qualifying match against Libya on the 12th of June in Aghadir, Morocco. If he features in this match, he’ll become the youngest player ever to represent Morocco.
It’s well worth mentioning that Mastour is already a star name, having made an advertising campaign with Brazilian star Neymar.