In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Mortada Mansour declares Al Ahli have completed Abdel-Shafy transfer
Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-shafy has joined Saudi Arabian club Al Ahli from Zamalek on a permanent transfer for 2.8 million dollars plus 2 team buses, according club president Mortada Mansour.
Zamalek’s Chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that the club have successfully reached an agreement with Prince Fahad Bin Khaled; Al Ahli’s chairman regarding Abdel-Shafy’s transfer. The Jeddah-based team will pay 2.8 million dollars in addition to two team buses costing one million EGP.
Mortada said: ” Prince Fahad contacted me earlier and we agreed all the transfer conditions, Al Ahli will pay 2.8 million dollars and two team buses will be given to Zamalek in order to acquire the services of player.”
It is worth mentioning that Abdel-Shafy was sent out on a season loan to Al-Ahli during the last summer transfer window. The 29- year-old left back quickly became an integral part of the team where he played 32 games in all competitions, assisting three goals.