Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
Mortada Mansour declares Al Ahli have completed Abdel-Shafy transfer
Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-shafy has joined Saudi Arabian club Al Ahli from Zamalek on a permanent transfer for 2.8 million dollars plus 2 team buses, according club president Mortada Mansour.
Zamalek’s Chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that the club have successfully reached an agreement with Prince Fahad Bin Khaled; Al Ahli’s chairman regarding Abdel-Shafy’s transfer. The Jeddah-based team will pay 2.8 million dollars in addition to two team buses costing one million EGP.
Mortada said: ” Prince Fahad contacted me earlier and we agreed all the transfer conditions, Al Ahli will pay 2.8 million dollars and two team buses will be given to Zamalek in order to acquire the services of player.”
It is worth mentioning that Abdel-Shafy was sent out on a season loan to Al-Ahli during the last summer transfer window. The 29- year-old left back quickly became an integral part of the team where he played 32 games in all competitions, assisting three goals.