A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Mortada Mansour declares Al Ahli have completed Abdel-Shafy transfer
Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-shafy has joined Saudi Arabian club Al Ahli from Zamalek on a permanent transfer for 2.8 million dollars plus 2 team buses, according club president Mortada Mansour.
Zamalek’s Chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that the club have successfully reached an agreement with Prince Fahad Bin Khaled; Al Ahli’s chairman regarding Abdel-Shafy’s transfer. The Jeddah-based team will pay 2.8 million dollars in addition to two team buses costing one million EGP.
Mortada said: ” Prince Fahad contacted me earlier and we agreed all the transfer conditions, Al Ahli will pay 2.8 million dollars and two team buses will be given to Zamalek in order to acquire the services of player.”
It is worth mentioning that Abdel-Shafy was sent out on a season loan to Al-Ahli during the last summer transfer window. The 29- year-old left back quickly became an integral part of the team where he played 32 games in all competitions, assisting three goals.