Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Mortada Mansour declares Al Ahli have completed Abdel-Shafy transfer
Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-shafy has joined Saudi Arabian club Al Ahli from Zamalek on a permanent transfer for 2.8 million dollars plus 2 team buses, according club president Mortada Mansour.
Zamalek’s Chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that the club have successfully reached an agreement with Prince Fahad Bin Khaled; Al Ahli’s chairman regarding Abdel-Shafy’s transfer. The Jeddah-based team will pay 2.8 million dollars in addition to two team buses costing one million EGP.
Mortada said: ” Prince Fahad contacted me earlier and we agreed all the transfer conditions, Al Ahli will pay 2.8 million dollars and two team buses will be given to Zamalek in order to acquire the services of player.”
It is worth mentioning that Abdel-Shafy was sent out on a season loan to Al-Ahli during the last summer transfer window. The 29- year-old left back quickly became an integral part of the team where he played 32 games in all competitions, assisting three goals.