Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Mortada Mansour declares Al Ahli have completed Abdel-Shafy transfer
Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-shafy has joined Saudi Arabian club Al Ahli from Zamalek on a permanent transfer for 2.8 million dollars plus 2 team buses, according club president Mortada Mansour.
Zamalek’s Chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that the club have successfully reached an agreement with Prince Fahad Bin Khaled; Al Ahli’s chairman regarding Abdel-Shafy’s transfer. The Jeddah-based team will pay 2.8 million dollars in addition to two team buses costing one million EGP.
Mortada said: ” Prince Fahad contacted me earlier and we agreed all the transfer conditions, Al Ahli will pay 2.8 million dollars and two team buses will be given to Zamalek in order to acquire the services of player.”
It is worth mentioning that Abdel-Shafy was sent out on a season loan to Al-Ahli during the last summer transfer window. The 29- year-old left back quickly became an integral part of the team where he played 32 games in all competitions, assisting three goals.