Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Dakhleya
Al Ahly are set to face Dakhleya in a postponed match from the 11th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Mabrouk has made some changes to his side from the previous match. The list has witnessed the exclusion of Hossam Ashour due to an injury he picked up in their last game against Ittihad of Alexandria.
Walid Soliman and Hossam Ghaly will miss due to suspension, while Mohamed Rizk is out due to accumulation of yellow cards. Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ and Momen Zakaria continue missing due to injury.
Islam Roshdy, however, returned to the squad to fill in the midfield spot that has been severely ravaged by injuries and suspensions.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib, Sherif Hazem, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Mohamed Hany.
Midfielders: Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo, Islam Roshdy.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Peter Ebomboei, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Saladin Said.
Dakhleya are currently in the 16th place in the league table with 37 points, which puts them in the relegation zone. The Red Devils who sit third in the Egyptian Premier League table, will strive to win this game to move closer to second place.