Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Dakhleya
Al Ahly are set to face Dakhleya in a postponed match from the 11th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Mabrouk has made some changes to his side from the previous match. The list has witnessed the exclusion of Hossam Ashour due to an injury he picked up in their last game against Ittihad of Alexandria.
Walid Soliman and Hossam Ghaly will miss due to suspension, while Mohamed Rizk is out due to accumulation of yellow cards. Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ and Momen Zakaria continue missing due to injury.
Islam Roshdy, however, returned to the squad to fill in the midfield spot that has been severely ravaged by injuries and suspensions.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib, Sherif Hazem, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Mohamed Hany.
Midfielders: Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo, Islam Roshdy.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Peter Ebomboei, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Saladin Said.
Dakhleya are currently in the 16th place in the league table with 37 points, which puts them in the relegation zone. The Red Devils who sit third in the Egyptian Premier League table, will strive to win this game to move closer to second place.