Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Dakhleya
Al Ahly are set to face Dakhleya in a postponed match from the 11th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Mabrouk has made some changes to his side from the previous match. The list has witnessed the exclusion of Hossam Ashour due to an injury he picked up in their last game against Ittihad of Alexandria.
Walid Soliman and Hossam Ghaly will miss due to suspension, while Mohamed Rizk is out due to accumulation of yellow cards. Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ and Momen Zakaria continue missing due to injury.
Islam Roshdy, however, returned to the squad to fill in the midfield spot that has been severely ravaged by injuries and suspensions.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib, Sherif Hazem, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Mohamed Hany.
Midfielders: Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo, Islam Roshdy.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Peter Ebomboei, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Saladin Said.
Dakhleya are currently in the 16th place in the league table with 37 points, which puts them in the relegation zone. The Red Devils who sit third in the Egyptian Premier League table, will strive to win this game to move closer to second place.