Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
Mabrouk announces Al Ahly squad to face Dakhleya
Al Ahly are set to face Dakhleya in a postponed match from the 11th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Mabrouk has made some changes to his side from the previous match. The list has witnessed the exclusion of Hossam Ashour due to an injury he picked up in their last game against Ittihad of Alexandria.
Walid Soliman and Hossam Ghaly will miss due to suspension, while Mohamed Rizk is out due to accumulation of yellow cards. Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ and Momen Zakaria continue missing due to injury.
Islam Roshdy, however, returned to the squad to fill in the midfield spot that has been severely ravaged by injuries and suspensions.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Bassem Ali, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Hamdy, Mohamed Naguib, Sherif Hazem, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Mohamed Hany.
Midfielders: Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Hendrik Helmke, Karim Bambo, Islam Roshdy.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Peter Ebomboei, Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Saladin Said.
Dakhleya are currently in the 16th place in the league table with 37 points, which puts them in the relegation zone. The Red Devils who sit third in the Egyptian Premier League table, will strive to win this game to move closer to second place.