Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Al Ahly midfielder Walid Soliman suspended for two games
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) announced that Al Ahly midfielder Walid Soliman would serve a two-match suspension, after he received a straight red card in his team’s game against Ittihad of Alexandria.
The 30-year-old was sent off the field only nine minutes after being brought on as a second-half substitute in the team’s game against Ittihad of Alexandria in the Egyptian Premier League, which ended 1-0 for the Red Devils.
Soliman received the straight red card following a strong tackle on Ittihad of Alexandria midfielder Hossam Hassan. The Ittihad midfielder was revealed to have fractured his foot and will be out of action for at least six weeks.
Al Ahly manager Fathi Mabrouk might be facing a problem in offsetting the absence of Walid Soliman, especially with the suspension of Hossam Ghaly and the injury of Hossam Ashour, Trezegeut and Momen Zakaria.