Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
HANDBALL: Ahmed El-Ahmar’s loan with German Cup winners SG Flensburg-Handewitt ends
Egyptian handball player Ahmed El-Ahmar will return to El-Gaish SC as his loan with German side SG Flensburg-Handewitt has ended.
El-Ahmar won the German Cup with SG Flensburg-Handewitt in May, but the club have confirmed his departure following the conclusion of his loan spell in Germany. The club honoured players who will be leaving in a farewell ceremony earlier this week, which included Ahmed El-Ahmar.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) May 10, 2015
The 31-year-old player did not announce if he will be leaving El-Gaish SC or not, with reports claiming that El-Ahmar has received two French offers.
In addition, Hamada Abdel-Bary, Zamalek’s handball manager, announced that the White Castle will start talks with El-Ahmar to support their handball squad since his loan ended.