Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
HANDBALL: Ahmed El-Ahmar’s loan with German Cup winners SG Flensburg-Handewitt ends
Egyptian handball player Ahmed El-Ahmar will return to El-Gaish SC as his loan with German side SG Flensburg-Handewitt has ended.
El-Ahmar won the German Cup with SG Flensburg-Handewitt in May, but the club have confirmed his departure following the conclusion of his loan spell in Germany. The club honoured players who will be leaving in a farewell ceremony earlier this week, which included Ahmed El-Ahmar.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) May 10, 2015
The 31-year-old player did not announce if he will be leaving El-Gaish SC or not, with reports claiming that El-Ahmar has received two French offers.
In addition, Hamada Abdel-Bary, Zamalek’s handball manager, announced that the White Castle will start talks with El-Ahmar to support their handball squad since his loan ended.