After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
HANDBALL: Ahmed El-Ahmar’s loan with German Cup winners SG Flensburg-Handewitt ends
Egyptian handball player Ahmed El-Ahmar will return to El-Gaish SC as his loan with German side SG Flensburg-Handewitt has ended.
El-Ahmar won the German Cup with SG Flensburg-Handewitt in May, but the club have confirmed his departure following the conclusion of his loan spell in Germany. The club honoured players who will be leaving in a farewell ceremony earlier this week, which included Ahmed El-Ahmar.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) May 10, 2015
The 31-year-old player did not announce if he will be leaving El-Gaish SC or not, with reports claiming that El-Ahmar has received two French offers.
In addition, Hamada Abdel-Bary, Zamalek’s handball manager, announced that the White Castle will start talks with El-Ahmar to support their handball squad since his loan ended.