A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
HANDBALL: Ahmed El-Ahmar’s loan with German Cup winners SG Flensburg-Handewitt ends
Egyptian handball player Ahmed El-Ahmar will return to El-Gaish SC as his loan with German side SG Flensburg-Handewitt has ended.
El-Ahmar won the German Cup with SG Flensburg-Handewitt in May, but the club have confirmed his departure following the conclusion of his loan spell in Germany. The club honoured players who will be leaving in a farewell ceremony earlier this week, which included Ahmed El-Ahmar.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) May 10, 2015
The 31-year-old player did not announce if he will be leaving El-Gaish SC or not, with reports claiming that El-Ahmar has received two French offers.
In addition, Hamada Abdel-Bary, Zamalek’s handball manager, announced that the White Castle will start talks with El-Ahmar to support their handball squad since his loan ended.