Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
HANDBALL: Ahmed El-Ahmar’s loan with German Cup winners SG Flensburg-Handewitt ends
Egyptian handball player Ahmed El-Ahmar will return to El-Gaish SC as his loan with German side SG Flensburg-Handewitt has ended.
El-Ahmar won the German Cup with SG Flensburg-Handewitt in May, but the club have confirmed his departure following the conclusion of his loan spell in Germany. The club honoured players who will be leaving in a farewell ceremony earlier this week, which included Ahmed El-Ahmar.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) May 10, 2015
The 31-year-old player did not announce if he will be leaving El-Gaish SC or not, with reports claiming that El-Ahmar has received two French offers.
In addition, Hamada Abdel-Bary, Zamalek’s handball manager, announced that the White Castle will start talks with El-Ahmar to support their handball squad since his loan ended.