Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Fiorentina plan to convince Salah to stay, three clubs after him – Report
Salah had a successful loan period with La Viola, scoring 9 goals and making 3 assists in all competitions after joining the club last January, but the player could reportedly be pushing to a departure from the Florence-based club.
According to Calciomercato.com, Salah has informed Fiorentina that he doesn’t want to stay as he has some doubts regarding Fiorentina’s sporting project for next season. However, Salah’s reported stance could change if Fiorentina coach Vincenzo Montella stays at the club.
Meanwhile, Fiorentina plan to convince the Egyptian winger to stay at the club by accelerating the activation of his buy-out clause, which is €16m plus €2m in bonuses, in this summer window instead of June 2016 and investing most of their summer transfer budget on signing him permanently. In the same context, a meeting between Fiorentina chairman Mario Cognigni and Chelsea’s sporting director is scheduled to take place this week to discuss Salah’s future.
Calciomercato continue to explain the situation, reporting that three clubs that match Salah’s ambitions are following the 22-year-old winger. Wolfsburg, who have put Salah as their primary target in case they sold the Belgium international Kevin De Bruyne, Inter have also contacted the player’s agent Fali Ramadani to inquire about him and Atletico Madrid, whose sporting director José Luis Caminero is intrigued by Salah and wants to sign him.