The Confederation of African Football’s secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigned from...
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
Mortada Mansour: Hazem Emam may leave
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour has announced that right back Hazem Emam may leave the club at the end of the season.
In comments this afternoon, Mansour stated that while he wants to extend Hazem Emam’s contract at Zamalek, a club from the United Arab Emirates has contacted him in the hopes of securing a transfer for the talented right back.
Emam has relayed his wishes of playing outside of Egypt next season, and Mansour says that the White Knights’ board will review the offer and may grant Emam’s wishes of playing abroad.
The 26-year old has been a staple in Jesualdo Ferreira’s XI this season, in which Zamalek hold a commanding lead of 10 points at the top of the Egyptian Premier League.
The White Knights also have three matches in hand over second-placed ENPPI (Al Ahly are level on points with ENPPI with a game in hand, but the Red Devils are in third place thanks to their inferior goal difference).