Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, thinks that he still has a tough match...
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
Mortada Mansour: Hazem Emam may leave
In comments this afternoon, Mansour stated that while he wants to extend Hazem Emam’s contract at Zamalek, a club from the United Arab Emirates has contacted him in the hopes of securing a transfer for the talented right back.
Emam has relayed his wishes of playing outside of Egypt next season, and Mansour says that the White Knights’ board will review the offer and may grant Emam’s wishes of playing abroad.
The 26-year old has been a staple in Jesualdo Ferreira’s XI this season, in which Zamalek hold a commanding lead of 10 points at the top of the Egyptian Premier League.
The White Knights also have three matches in hand over second-placed ENPPI (Al Ahly are level on points with ENPPI with a game in hand, but the Red Devils are in third place thanks to their inferior goal difference).