The draws for Egyptian sides Al Ahly and Zamalek in CAF Champions...
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
Mortada Mansour: Hazem Emam may leave
In comments this afternoon, Mansour stated that while he wants to extend Hazem Emam’s contract at Zamalek, a club from the United Arab Emirates has contacted him in the hopes of securing a transfer for the talented right back.
Emam has relayed his wishes of playing outside of Egypt next season, and Mansour says that the White Knights’ board will review the offer and may grant Emam’s wishes of playing abroad.
The 26-year old has been a staple in Jesualdo Ferreira’s XI this season, in which Zamalek hold a commanding lead of 10 points at the top of the Egyptian Premier League.
The White Knights also have three matches in hand over second-placed ENPPI (Al Ahly are level on points with ENPPI with a game in hand, but the Red Devils are in third place thanks to their inferior goal difference).