Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Mortada Mansour: Hazem Emam may leave
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour has announced that right back Hazem Emam may leave the club at the end of the season.
In comments this afternoon, Mansour stated that while he wants to extend Hazem Emam’s contract at Zamalek, a club from the United Arab Emirates has contacted him in the hopes of securing a transfer for the talented right back.
Emam has relayed his wishes of playing outside of Egypt next season, and Mansour says that the White Knights’ board will review the offer and may grant Emam’s wishes of playing abroad.
The 26-year old has been a staple in Jesualdo Ferreira’s XI this season, in which Zamalek hold a commanding lead of 10 points at the top of the Egyptian Premier League.
The White Knights also have three matches in hand over second-placed ENPPI (Al Ahly are level on points with ENPPI with a game in hand, but the Red Devils are in third place thanks to their inferior goal difference).