Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Ahmed Elmohamady: I will not play in Egypt
Elmohamady claims that none of the Egyptian Premier League clubs can afford his salary and even if they could, he will never return, simply because he wants to ‘make history’, as he expressed to FilGoal.
Fortunately, the Liverpool Echo has reported that Everton are interested in the Egyptian player and are studying the possibility of making an offer soon.
Moreover, the Birmingham Echo has itself reported that Aston Villa are also interested in signing the 27-year-old right wing-back and other Hull City players this summer, praising the player’s accurate crosses and aerial strength.
It’s worth mentioning that Elmohamady has just joined the national team, and is getting ready to face Tanzania in the opening of the qualifying playoffs to the African Nations Cup in 2017.
– Article written by Omar Osman