KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Ahmed Elmohamady: I will not play in Egypt
Elmohamady claims that none of the Egyptian Premier League clubs can afford his salary and even if they could, he will never return, simply because he wants to ‘make history’, as he expressed to FilGoal.
Fortunately, the Liverpool Echo has reported that Everton are interested in the Egyptian player and are studying the possibility of making an offer soon.
Moreover, the Birmingham Echo has itself reported that Aston Villa are also interested in signing the 27-year-old right wing-back and other Hull City players this summer, praising the player’s accurate crosses and aerial strength.
It’s worth mentioning that Elmohamady has just joined the national team, and is getting ready to face Tanzania in the opening of the qualifying playoffs to the African Nations Cup in 2017.
– Article written by Omar Osman