Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Ahmed Elmohamady: I will not play in Egypt
Elmohamady claims that none of the Egyptian Premier League clubs can afford his salary and even if they could, he will never return, simply because he wants to ‘make history’, as he expressed to FilGoal.
Fortunately, the Liverpool Echo has reported that Everton are interested in the Egyptian player and are studying the possibility of making an offer soon.
Moreover, the Birmingham Echo has itself reported that Aston Villa are also interested in signing the 27-year-old right wing-back and other Hull City players this summer, praising the player’s accurate crosses and aerial strength.
It’s worth mentioning that Elmohamady has just joined the national team, and is getting ready to face Tanzania in the opening of the qualifying playoffs to the African Nations Cup in 2017.
– Article written by Omar Osman