KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Ahmed Elmohamady: I will not play in Egypt
Elmohamady claims that none of the Egyptian Premier League clubs can afford his salary and even if they could, he will never return, simply because he wants to ‘make history’, as he expressed to FilGoal.
Fortunately, the Liverpool Echo has reported that Everton are interested in the Egyptian player and are studying the possibility of making an offer soon.
Moreover, the Birmingham Echo has itself reported that Aston Villa are also interested in signing the 27-year-old right wing-back and other Hull City players this summer, praising the player’s accurate crosses and aerial strength.
It’s worth mentioning that Elmohamady has just joined the national team, and is getting ready to face Tanzania in the opening of the qualifying playoffs to the African Nations Cup in 2017.
– Article written by Omar Osman