Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Ahmed Elmohamady: I will not play in Egypt
Elmohamady claims that none of the Egyptian Premier League clubs can afford his salary and even if they could, he will never return, simply because he wants to ‘make history’, as he expressed to FilGoal.
Fortunately, the Liverpool Echo has reported that Everton are interested in the Egyptian player and are studying the possibility of making an offer soon.
Moreover, the Birmingham Echo has itself reported that Aston Villa are also interested in signing the 27-year-old right wing-back and other Hull City players this summer, praising the player’s accurate crosses and aerial strength.
It’s worth mentioning that Elmohamady has just joined the national team, and is getting ready to face Tanzania in the opening of the qualifying playoffs to the African Nations Cup in 2017.
– Article written by Omar Osman