AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Egypt down 4 places in June FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped 4 places in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thursday, June 4 to become the 55th placed team worldwide.
Egypt dropped 4 places in the monthly FIFA ranking, June edition, and now occupy the 55th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 13th in Africa, down from 11th in April.
The drop to 13th in Africa is disappointing to the Pharaohs, as seeding for the 2018 FIFA World Cup will be dependent upon the world rankings provided by FIFA.
Algeria remain on top in Africa with an overall ranking of 21st after dropping 3 positions in the overall ranking, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Tunisia.
Germany retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Argentina.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Madagascar, who climbed 37 places to 113th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Maldives, who dropped 38 places to 178th.