Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Egypt down 4 places in June FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped 4 places in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thursday, June 4 to become the 55th placed team worldwide.
Egypt dropped 4 places in the monthly FIFA ranking, June edition, and now occupy the 55th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 13th in Africa, down from 11th in April.
The drop to 13th in Africa is disappointing to the Pharaohs, as seeding for the 2018 FIFA World Cup will be dependent upon the world rankings provided by FIFA.
Algeria remain on top in Africa with an overall ranking of 21st after dropping 3 positions in the overall ranking, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Tunisia.
Germany retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Argentina.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Madagascar, who climbed 37 places to 113th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Maldives, who dropped 38 places to 178th.