Egypt international Sam Morsy has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract at the DW...
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
Egypt down 4 places in June FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped 4 places in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thursday, June 4 to become the 55th placed team worldwide.
Egypt dropped 4 places in the monthly FIFA ranking, June edition, and now occupy the 55th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 13th in Africa, down from 11th in April.
The drop to 13th in Africa is disappointing to the Pharaohs, as seeding for the 2018 FIFA World Cup will be dependent upon the world rankings provided by FIFA.
Germany retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Argentina.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Madagascar, who climbed 37 places to 113th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Maldives, who dropped 38 places to 178th.