Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Mundo Deportivo: Salah on Atletico Madrid’s shortlist
The 22-year-old Chelsea player has emerged as one of the promising attacking talents in Europe over the past couple of seasons, and this has been reinforced by his successful loan period at the Viola, where he scored 9 goals and provided 3 assists in all competitions since February.
Mundo Deportivo have reported that Chelsea are willing to sell him for a minimum of €16 million, which may exceed Fiorentina officials’ valuation.
The Catalan newspaper added that the speedy winger is subject to interest from Atletico Madrid, and that his performances have landed him on their shortlist along with Argentinian strikers Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli) and Carlos Tevez (Juventus).
It is also worth mentioning that Atletico are not the only club that are trying to sign Salah in the summer transfer window; they will face competition from German runners-up VFL Wolfsburg, as well as Fiorentina and Inter Milan to sign the Egyptian international.