Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Mundo Deportivo: Salah on Atletico Madrid’s shortlist
The 22-year-old Chelsea player has emerged as one of the promising attacking talents in Europe over the past couple of seasons, and this has been reinforced by his successful loan period at the Viola, where he scored 9 goals and provided 3 assists in all competitions since February.
Mundo Deportivo have reported that Chelsea are willing to sell him for a minimum of €16 million, which may exceed Fiorentina officials’ valuation.
The Catalan newspaper added that the speedy winger is subject to interest from Atletico Madrid, and that his performances have landed him on their shortlist along with Argentinian strikers Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli) and Carlos Tevez (Juventus).
It is also worth mentioning that Atletico are not the only club that are trying to sign Salah in the summer transfer window; they will face competition from German runners-up VFL Wolfsburg, as well as Fiorentina and Inter Milan to sign the Egyptian international.