Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Mundo Deportivo: Salah on Atletico Madrid’s shortlist
The 22-year-old Chelsea player has emerged as one of the promising attacking talents in Europe over the past couple of seasons, and this has been reinforced by his successful loan period at the Viola, where he scored 9 goals and provided 3 assists in all competitions since February.
Mundo Deportivo have reported that Chelsea are willing to sell him for a minimum of €16 million, which may exceed Fiorentina officials’ valuation.
The Catalan newspaper added that the speedy winger is subject to interest from Atletico Madrid, and that his performances have landed him on their shortlist along with Argentinian strikers Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli) and Carlos Tevez (Juventus).
It is also worth mentioning that Atletico are not the only club that are trying to sign Salah in the summer transfer window; they will face competition from German runners-up VFL Wolfsburg, as well as Fiorentina and Inter Milan to sign the Egyptian international.