After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Mundo Deportivo: Salah on Atletico Madrid’s shortlist
The 22-year-old Chelsea player has emerged as one of the promising attacking talents in Europe over the past couple of seasons, and this has been reinforced by his successful loan period at the Viola, where he scored 9 goals and provided 3 assists in all competitions since February.
Mundo Deportivo have reported that Chelsea are willing to sell him for a minimum of €16 million, which may exceed Fiorentina officials’ valuation.
The Catalan newspaper added that the speedy winger is subject to interest from Atletico Madrid, and that his performances have landed him on their shortlist along with Argentinian strikers Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli) and Carlos Tevez (Juventus).
It is also worth mentioning that Atletico are not the only club that are trying to sign Salah in the summer transfer window; they will face competition from German runners-up VFL Wolfsburg, as well as Fiorentina and Inter Milan to sign the Egyptian international.