Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Mundo Deportivo: Salah on Atletico Madrid’s shortlist
The 22-year-old Chelsea player has emerged as one of the promising attacking talents in Europe over the past couple of seasons, and this has been reinforced by his successful loan period at the Viola, where he scored 9 goals and provided 3 assists in all competitions since February.
Mundo Deportivo have reported that Chelsea are willing to sell him for a minimum of €16 million, which may exceed Fiorentina officials’ valuation.
The Catalan newspaper added that the speedy winger is subject to interest from Atletico Madrid, and that his performances have landed him on their shortlist along with Argentinian strikers Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli) and Carlos Tevez (Juventus).
It is also worth mentioning that Atletico are not the only club that are trying to sign Salah in the summer transfer window; they will face competition from German runners-up VFL Wolfsburg, as well as Fiorentina and Inter Milan to sign the Egyptian international.