Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
30 players to join the Olympic national team’s camp in the preparation for South Africa’s friendlies.
Hossam El-Badry, the manager of the Olympic national team, has announced a list of 30 players that will enter the team’s training camp in preparation for two friendlies against South Africa.
These matches are to be played in preparation for the All-Africa Games in addition to the qualifying playoffs to the Olympic games that will take place in Rio De Janeiro in 2016.
In their last match, the team qualified to the 2015 All-Africa Games in Congo by defeating Burundi 4-0 on aggregate.
Shokry Naguib and Mohamed Fathy (Ismaily) Hussein Ragab, Mahmoud Wahid and Mahmoud Hamdy (Misr El-Maqassa) Amr Warda, Mohamed Elsaid Bazooka, Akram Abd-Rabbo and Islam Salah (Ittihad of Alexandria) Osama Ibrahim, Mahmoud Abdel Menim “Kahraba” and Ahmed Refaat (ENPPI) Mohamed Hamdy, Ramadan Sobhy, Mosaad Awad, Abdel Kafy Ragab, Mohamed Hany and Karim Bambo (Al Ahly) Mostafa Fathy and Ahmed Samir (Zamalek) Yasser Ibrahim, Omar Bassem and Ragab Nabil (Smouha) Mohamed Adel Gomaa (Al Masry) Khaled El Ghandour (Ittihad El Shorta) Hassan Shahin, Mohamed Salem (Arab Contractors) Mahmoud Hamdy “Hooda” and Mohamed Ashraf (Tala’a El Gaish) Karim “Nedved” (Haras El-Hodood).
It’s worth mentioning that Al Ahly and Zamalek’s players will join the camp after their teams’ matches in the African Confederation Cup, in addition to coordination with the National team about Kahraba, Mohamed Salem, Mohamed Ashraf and Ragab Nabil who may be called up by Héctor Cúper to the full national squad.
– Article written by Omar Osman