Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
30 players to join the Olympic national team’s camp in the preparation for South Africa’s friendlies.
Hossam El-Badry, the manager of the Olympic national team, has announced a list of 30 players that will enter the team’s training camp in preparation for two friendlies against South Africa.
These matches are to be played in preparation for the All-Africa Games in addition to the qualifying playoffs to the Olympic games that will take place in Rio De Janeiro in 2016.
In their last match, the team qualified to the 2015 All-Africa Games in Congo by defeating Burundi 4-0 on aggregate.
Shokry Naguib and Mohamed Fathy (Ismaily) Hussein Ragab, Mahmoud Wahid and Mahmoud Hamdy (Misr El-Maqassa) Amr Warda, Mohamed Elsaid Bazooka, Akram Abd-Rabbo and Islam Salah (Ittihad of Alexandria) Osama Ibrahim, Mahmoud Abdel Menim “Kahraba” and Ahmed Refaat (ENPPI) Mohamed Hamdy, Ramadan Sobhy, Mosaad Awad, Abdel Kafy Ragab, Mohamed Hany and Karim Bambo (Al Ahly) Mostafa Fathy and Ahmed Samir (Zamalek) Yasser Ibrahim, Omar Bassem and Ragab Nabil (Smouha) Mohamed Adel Gomaa (Al Masry) Khaled El Ghandour (Ittihad El Shorta) Hassan Shahin, Mohamed Salem (Arab Contractors) Mahmoud Hamdy “Hooda” and Mohamed Ashraf (Tala’a El Gaish) Karim “Nedved” (Haras El-Hodood).
It’s worth mentioning that Al Ahly and Zamalek’s players will join the camp after their teams’ matches in the African Confederation Cup, in addition to coordination with the National team about Kahraba, Mohamed Salem, Mohamed Ashraf and Ragab Nabil who may be called up by Héctor Cúper to the full national squad.
– Article written by Omar Osman