Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
First Day of the Second Round of the Alexandria WISO
The first official day for the Bibliotheca Alexandrina to host the first half of the second round of the Alexandria World International Squash Open saw two Egyptians qualify to the quarter-finals.
Englands Alsion Waters defeated Egyptian player Habiba Mohamed 3-1 in the longest match of the day, 53 minutes. Omneya Abdel-Kawy played an all-Egyptian match against Mariam Metwally, who has a rough road to reach this match after making it from the preliminary round and surprisingly beating Salma Hany in the first round. Omneya managed to beat Mariam 3-1 in 45 minutes.
World number 1 Nicole David beat 17-year-old Egyptian Nouran Gohar 3-0 in the shortest match of the day lasting 40 minutes. Nicole is set to face Nour El-Tayeb who beat Kanzy El-Dafrawy 3-1 in 52 minutes. Having booked their places in the quarter-finals, we are to wait for the second half of the round be played on Sunday for the quarters to finish.